The MI6 community bond film [Mk. 2]

edited September 2011 in Fan Creations Posts: 1,856
Okay Let's try this again
BUT after learning from the trail run there's some new Rules
*The 10 line rule is still in place, but anyone can backspace from the tenth line just write [Backspace to:(line your starting from)]
*If weber out of hand IE a CIA base in a toilet.. ignore it. if there are posts after it ignore it to
*I'll come in every Friday and Monday to do a plot recap.

And try to be realistic.

REMBER THIS IS JUST FOR FUN
(gun barrel opens to)
(James Bond is standing beside the Sydney Opera House, Behind Jim a shadowy figure is sneaking up behind him....

Comments

• edited September 2011 Posts: 289
    camera cuts from shadowy figure to...

(Another figure stumbling and dragging one foot behind headed toward Bond from the other direction, heavy sweat dripping down his face, teeth clenched with the effort to stay upright, blood soaking threw right side of the man's suit with papers stuffed into into his waist band while clinging onto a heavy brief case.)

Man: ...I got it....I got it...must move...I got it...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Just a question...Is this the PTS?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I would guess only if we make it so.
  • POV bedraggled man.

*BANG!* (He is shot dead, around 10yds from Bond) People run screaming.

Bond immediately turns to look at the "shadowy man". The man holsters his weapon and walks directly to the body, keeping his eyes on Bond. Picking up the suitcase, he pauses, smirks at Bond, and says:

"I'll take it from here...". Anger fills 007's eyes.
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 1,310
    Bond knows he has made a mistake in trusting Agent Markham (the shadowy figure). It is difficult for Bond not to show how infuriated he really is. Through gritted teeth and feeling somewhat defeated, Bond remarks,

"Is this how you treat all your witnesses?"
    Double post deleted.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited September 2011 Posts: 2,630
    The body was of 004 (Will Seymour), a rookie 00 formerly known as "Agent Markham", as 007 and he were checking on the safe trip of the Queen's gems to the museum while 004 had the papers to verify it when armed robbers were trying to steal it but 004...
    switched out the real one with a fake that housed a tracking device which led 004 to a large warehouse complex which 004 infilterated. Bond slipped out during the second act of Siegfried to investigate a lead near the opera house...
    (Markham is pointing the gun @ Bond with the other hand)
    Markham: Maybe 007.
    Bond: Why?
    Markham: There the Queen's Gem aren't they mate
    (Bond twists his watch and a red light comes on, Markham doesn't see this)
    Bond: Well then who are you working for?
    Markham: Thats enough questions Mister Bond
    (The red light on the watch is flashing now, then it stops, nearby a sport boat explodes catching markham off grand causing him to fall over, Bond runs and Markham begins to follow......)
    ------
    Yup

• edited September 2011 Posts: 1,894
    Sirens begin to wail as Bond races around Circular Quay, aiming for Dawes Point and one of the pylons of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Securing the package, he begins to climb up, following the narrow suspended pathways until he climbs up onto the actual arch structure, with traffic and trains whizzing along beneath him. Markham is powerless to stop him at he reaches the zenith of the arch and strips off his jacket to reveal a harness. He hooks it up to a carabiner and rope that he has left behind, then sprints across the width of the bridge. He jumps off the edge, and swings out into nothingness. The rope goes taught as Bond passes under the bridge and he disconnects the carabiner, using his momentum to fly through the air and land on a ferry as it passes under the bridge. He lands on the deck in a rolling motion and stands, dusting himself off.

-------

For thsoe unfamiliar with Sydney geography, this is the route Bond takes:

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com?r=5067042

The little loop up the top is where he jumps off.
    -Excuse the interruption, but this is really good!-
    Title song plays "True Colours" as the credits and title rolls across the screen:

Mountains of Might (to be changed upon a voted on name)

a older gentleman's voice gruff with experience floats out of a black screen with a single orb of light...
    M: Bond...you do realize what is in the case... (the picture fads in on an empty case)
    B: The Jewels... (M harshly cuts him off) M: NO Nothing look...the mission was only a half a failure because....
    --------
    Forgot no title rule
    --------
    I think he just means the title of the theme song - which isn't necessarily the same as the title of the film. But given that the PTS was set in Sydney and the title is "True Colours", it reminds me of this, one of the worst songs ever written:

Seriously, the only reason why she won anything is because she's overweight and the awards-people wanted to appear PC.
    Back on topic PLEASE....
    M: 004 was picked up by Universal Export AU Division, the papers are shipping manifests that indicate...

(M pulls out two files a thick one and a slim one he opens the slim one, spins it and pushes it over to Bond)

------------------------
    yes it was just the title of the song...i was just trying to start up the main movie.
    "....nothing out of the ordinary. The whole damn thing simply doesn't make sense." M takes a seat at his desk, pulls out a pipe and tries to light a match. He is having some trouble getting the match to start, however. Bond reaches in his pocket and pulls out an expensive looking lighter.

"I use a lighter," Bond quips as he holds it across M's desk. M gives Bond a small glare.

"...Sir," Bond finishes. M takes the lighter, easily lights the pipe and stuffs the lighter back in Bond's face without thanks.

"I don't see any other option other than to drop the case," M says. Bond reacts by saying....
    "There is one alternative."

"Go on," M prompts.

"We picked up the witness in Vladivostok. He was supposed to be taken to Hong Kong before being brought here. He agreed, but the next day he insisted on going to Australia instead. Something happened in Russia to make him change his mind."

"And you think it might still be there?"

"No, I'm quite sure that whatever it was, it has moved on by now. But there might be something there, something that might point us in the right direction."

"I'll have Moneypenny make the necessary travel arrangements."
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 5,745
    Open to a snowy Russian city. Bond is shown walking down a terminal, and out the front doors of an airport.
    He advances towards a taxi when a man holding a sign reading "Mr. Somerset" catches his eye.
    Bond remarks "I hate a late winter."
    The cab driver replies "And more so a late flight, Mr. Somerset." -Bond smirks-
    The man continues, "Now that we're late, we'd better hurry. There's a gentlemen for you to see, he says you left something behind in London."
    The driver and Bond enter his car, a beautiful Black Land Rover Evoque, and drive away....

( homage, much? ;) )

http://www.roverhaul.com/galleries/albums/2012-rrevoque-5dr-prestige-paint/Range_Rover_Evoque_5_door_Prestige_Barolo_Black.sized.jpg
    Markham is powerless to stop him at he reaches the zenith of the arch and strips off his jacket to reveal a harness. He hooks it up to a carabiner and rope that he has left behind, then sprints across the width of the bridge.
    I think it'd be more bond if he just attached it to his belt. Less planned, more wit and physicality involved. But GOOD!
    Open to a snowy Russian city. Bond is shown walking down a terminal, and out the front doors of an airport.
    He advances towards a taxi when a man holding a sign reading "Mr. Somerset" catches his eye.
    Bond remarks "I hate a late winter."
    The cab driver replies "And more so a late flight, Mr. Somerset." -Bond smirks-
    The man continues, "Now that we're late, we'd better hurry. There's a gentlemen for you to see, he says you left something behind in London."
    The driver and Bond enter his car, a beautiful Black Land Rover Evoque, and drive away....
    (Continuing)

Bond suspects that this driver may be his Russian contact. Bond eyes him from the back seat, noticing the thinning, grey hairs on the top of his head, his unevenly shaved face and the grotesquely large mole under his left eye. Whether this was in fact Agent Afansay Poppovich or not, one thing was for certain: he was a terribly ugly chap.

"There's nothing like a pleasant drive in a blizzard," Bond says, staring out into the white Russian winter from his backseat window.

The cabbie snarls to Bond, "Then why don't you take the wheel, my friend?" The driver turns around, with a half smile; it was indeed Agent Poppovich.
    Driver: Ahhh dont you just love the post communist rust...just give the area a lovely mystic and aura to the place....
    post deleted.
    ...and the grotesquely large mole under his left eye. Whether this was in fact Agent Afansay Poppovich or not...
    Just saying, Bond couldn't eye his mole on the left eye from the back seat. Would have to be his right eye ;) -
    - backing up over Char35t's post -

Bond to agent Poppovich, "Where exactly is it we're headed?"

There's no reply. Bond slowly edges his hand inside his inner pocket, a gleaming Walther P99 waiting.

Suddenly the SUV takes a sharp curve towards the harbor where a cargo ship is being loaded.

Suspicion in Bond is growing, eyeing the hands of the workers through the windows.

Poppovich guides the vehicle into a blue shipping container, which is then lowered into the bottom deck of the ship.

Its pitch black, the only sound of a crane, rocking ship, and Poppovich humming.

Suddenly the container doors open, and a familiar man holding a very large rifle stands waiting. The room is surprisingly white, and what looks to be a lab.

A sleek smile spreads across 007's cheeks as Q approaches the window, and grunts, "Its about bloody time!"

( I threw the "its about bloody time" line in as sort of a quip to Q not being in the recent Bonds ;) This is fun :) :) :) )

His path, judging the location is Vladivostock, Russia ;) http://www.gmap-pedometer.com?r=5071189 (Your awesome Shadow)
    Q: Ahhh dont you just love the post communist rust...just give the area a lovely mystic and aura to the place....come Bond the clock is ticking.

(Bond gets out and the SUV quietly rolls away as the two mean disappear into a storage tank)

Q: Just got a cable...eerr...coded email about the manifests but more about that in a bit...gadget time:

1. Belt: pop out the decorative center chain it becomes a diamond studded saw.
    2. "fur" coat: turn inside out unlatch a few buttons instant gillie suit.
    3. Ipod: a radio and proximity scanner, many functions...

the cable....email and the rest of your equipment including your weapons are waiting for you in the next chamber...
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 1,894
    Smash cut to:

London. M is sitting behind his desk, looking very grave indeed. Another agent, 002 - Aiden O'Shea - is sitting opposite him.

M: "Double-Oh Seven is missing in action, O'Shea. His last reported location was Vladivostok. He checked in with Q to receive his field equipment, and then failed to report in. He was last seen heading towards a rendezvous at an observatory outside the city. That was twenty-four hours ago. I want you to find Bond. Find him, or whatever is left of him."

-------

In order for this to work, we need to follow O'Shea for a while. Bond is missing, so we should play up the mystery of what happened to him - but it doesn't work if we just cut back to Bond.

In order for this to work, we need to follow O'Shea for a while. Bond is missing, so we should play up the mystery of what happened to him - but it doesn't work if we just cut back to Bond.
    Only problem is, we've done the fly in scene only minutes ago, so we cant do another for O'Shea, and we can't do a "meeting the contact" because we've technically done that, even though I'd wish we hadn't. So lets give it a try:

----------------------------------------------

Cut to the pier in Vladivostock

002 is shown feeling bullet dents in a blue storage container, crime scene tape is seen in the distance.

He follows the tread marks from the container with his eyes, they head for the street.

He walks over to a crime scene marker, approx 15 .45 Caliber shells are scattered about.

It appears Bond and Poppovich were attacked upon leaving the ship, no longer in the bay.

Suddenly a black Mercedes speeds toward him as he hears the crack of gunfire.

He hops in his Russian made TVR (http://hooniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/sagaris.jpg) and speeds off.

Swerving through traffic, they fly through the winding streets.

They cut onto railroad tracks, 002 desperate to get away from the busy streets.

Realizing hes just given the baddies a straight shot, he slams on his breaks and pulls up next to the merc, slamming into them.

He pulls out his p99, and just seconds before a train slams into both of them, he shoots out the front tire of the merc and swerves off the tracks, causing the baddies to spin uncontrollably as the train slams into the side of them.

Its clear 002 is in deeper than he thought.

------------------------------------------
    Relative outline of the chase, from the bay to the tracks: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com?r=5072696

Note deleted for a funner experience :)

Plot so far:

Bond is sent to russia, to find a witness on 004s case. It has something to do with shipping manifestos (help me @Char35t). When arriving he meets local agent Poppovich. After leaving a Q briefing the container ship that held Qs Lab is attacked and Bond and Poppovich disappear.

002 Adien O'Shea is assigned to find bond. While gathering evidence he is attacked by a Black Mec. which he quickly takes care of....
    -----------------

At MI6 HQ M is sitting at his desk, when Moneypenny enters.
    Moneypenny: Sir no report from Q since Jame..007 went missing.
    (Suddenly it looks like M has seen a ghost)
    M: CRAP,CRAP,CRAP!!!!!!
    Moneypenny: Sir...
    M: Q has the codes
    (A look of shear terror comes over Moneypenny's face)

(Kane Sleale, An old mafioso hand, Strong Build and has a scar running along his neck from a knife fight. Walks across a penthouse towards his mentor, His face is not seen & he is stroking a white cat.....)