Fan Script....just a few things

edited September 2011 in Fan Creations Posts: 289
The now closed thread gave us a look into what happens when scripts are given to several editor/directors/writers/producers the problems that when each tries to put their own stamp on it...kinda the fate of the Bradley...

There are many posters here said they want the fantasy back into the show i added the secret HQ bathroom elevator in PDX (my hometown) for a bit for fantasy...cus i do love secret compartments and the rooms.

On the old forum there was a game we did where we named the elements: villains locations cars...etc maybe we could combine that with the vision of the closed script thread to prove more structure and prevent the free for all.

The biggest issued i think was when people (i guilty) posted over each other which created a bit of disjointed back tracking to make the prior posts fit. Maybe we take a number or a lottery draft (nfl, nba, mls...etc) order to prevent stepping on each other....and maybe running log or updates of the script every so often to allow for ease of focus.

but remember this is for fun....you can delete this if you feel its out of place.