Do you think Bond would/should move back to the 60's? What if it was in a TV series?

13»

Comments

The BBC would likely co-produce in partnership with HBO/Showtime if such a series was made in my opinion. It would need some kind of British feel and input plus the BBC do put on some very decent drama on the budget they have.
    I agree, the BBC can produce quality stuff. Most of it has a sort of gaggy feel, at least what is displayed on BBC America. If they let the guys that come up with the stunts on Top Gear I'd be settled :P

In all seriousness I think it could be Oscar worthy, if done properly. I'm sure, of course, it would get much bigger budgets than current BBC projects, but I feel it could never air originally on the channel, at least not with what I've seen on BBC America.

What I like from BBC:
    Top Gear
    Gordon Ramsey
    Dr. Who
    And that funny talk show with the gay host :P
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I don't think they need to go back to the 60's.
    As for a TV show... I've always like the idea of a Bond TV show spin off that had a focus on another 00 Agent. Whoever the current Bond is could do appearances in the show every so often and whoever is playing the star 00 Agent could make appearances in Bond movies.