Hard-to-Find Bonds

I'm looking for two hard-to-find items:

- Jim Hatfield's Killing Zone scan (I have the transcript) for my collection;

- "The Little-Known Ian Fleming/James Bond Short Stories" by Saul Fischer, appearing in Bondage magazine, No. 4, Summer 1977.

If someone is willing to help me out, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Comments

Google it.
  • If you meant googling The Killing Zone, as I'd said, I already have the transcript, I need the scan.

There is a xerox, which was circulated within the Bond community some years ago. I'm hoping someone's made a scan, that's all.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited December 2015 Posts: 13,894
    Good luck in finding a physical copy of The Killing Zone (if that is what you're after). Hatfield paid for it's publication out of his own pocket, so there's no telling how many copies were run off. I have never seen one, but price depending, I would add it to my collection. Ok, it might be a questionable addition to the cannon, but we are collectors afterall.
  • Oh, I don't think I could afford a print copy even if I found one, but a scan would certainly do.
    BTW, there are three known extant print copies, belonging to Brad Frank, John Cox and Kevin Collette.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    In 1583, King Philip II of Spain struck a medal with the inscription Orbis Non Sufficit, can someone forward a copy? I offer a billion dollars.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited December 2015 Posts: 2,538
    In 1583, King Philip II of Spain struck a medal with the inscription Orbis Non Sufficit, can someone forward a copy? I offer a billion dollars.
    Here it is (1580):

en-king-philip-coin2.jpg

And a medal (1602?):

z_medal.jpg

Actually it was "NON SUFFICIT ORBIS" and "QVO SALTAS INSEQVAR" ("Where you go, I will follow").

So, a billion dollars you said... :-\"
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    No, it has to be the 1583 version.
  • Well, you can always ask the other kids on the block...