Are All Threads that Pose a Question Meant to Go into the 'James Bond Questions Thread?

? Maybe it would be better to have a questions category?

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited November 2015 Posts: 23,541
    There are questions and there are questions. Surveys and polls like 'Who should direct the next Bond film?' can get their own thread provided such a thread doesn't already exist. Comments like "the search function doesn't help" are silly. This is the third time I show you the way, @tigers99. You're obviously a bit slow catching on. Use Google. Type "MI6community + topic" and you can find a lot right there. Or go through the various pages we have in our sections. Don't complain there are too many threads there. People like you, bent on turning every little thing into its own thread, put them there.

Questions like "Does anyone know where I can find this or that show?" go in the questions thread. I answered your question by the way. You replied with "LOL", which means you're hardly qualified to spend time among us, grown-ups, here. You're asking about a television show that was broadcast once in the late 90s and just expect it to be readily available to you. In fact, you thought this should get its own thread. I give you a simple answer and you give me "LOL" in return.

Now this thread.

And that stupid one about proofreading the Confidential mag, a thread so embarrassing to yourself, I buried it right away.

Check your PM.
This discussion has been closed.