Bond movies - ranked into four tiers

1235»

Comments

• BirdlesonBirdleson Moderator
    @Thunderfinger we agree on a lot, but you put my two favorite Moore’s (Top Ten for me) in your lowest bracket. And you’re a little bit too kind to the later Craigs for my taste. I don’t get why you dislike GE so much.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Birdleson wrote: »
    @Thunderfinger we agree on a lot, but you put my two favorite Moore’s (Top Ten for me) in your lowest bracket. And you’re a little bit too kind to the later Craigs for my taste. I don’t get why you dislike GE so much.

And I don t get why people love it so. It has a lot going for it, but so much seems so fake and forced. I find the humour poor, the acting some of the worst in the series, there is just too much cinge for me to fully enjoy it. Maybe it will change some day. Some films have been fixed in their position forever (mostly my favourites), but others have gone up and down in esteem, sometimes dramatically.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Within a tier, titles are in alphabetical order. Finally a chance for DAD not to be dead last on a ranking list.

Tier 1:
    CR
    FRWL
    GF
    NTTD
    OHMSS
    SF

Tier 2
    DN
    GE
    LALD
    MR