Idea for a Bond Fan-Fic, hear me out.

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but I have been reading it for a very long time and only recently decided to make an account.

I used to belong to a fan-fiction website that I wrote very long James Bond fan-fiction stories on and don't be fooled, I didn't write anything ridiculous like combining other series or some twisted sex fantasy involving Bond or other characters. Just straight up Bond stories.

I have a problem now, the site I belonged to shut down and now I don't know where to write these stories and I don't even know if they'd be popular. So, if I were to find some other place to write them and post them, would you all read them or am I wasting my time?

Many thanks!

Comments

I would read them, you can PM them to me.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    tigers99 wrote: »
    I would read them, you can PM them to me.

As would I. Please PM me also.
  • Thank you both! - I have to start writing now as I unfortunately lost my other works...but I should have something soon.
    This sounds good I like to read fanfiction of 007 as well so please post it.
  • Now I have a question for all you Bond fan-fic readers. Would you prefer to see implied sexual contact like in the movies or would you like actual written sex scenes that don't go too over the top or get too gratuitously into it?
    Keep it at a Fleming level not a Benson level of anatomical explictrty. Mention the breasts,

And most of all please yourself. :)
  • That's what I'd like to do :) - I just couldn't decide where to go in this route. So far I've already written 2 Chapters, once I have 5 of them, I'll upload them somewhere and post the links here.
    I have been working on my story 007 AND THE FRIENDS OF NAOBOB for months now. :)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    IGUANNA wrote: »
    I have been working on my story 007 AND THE FRIENDS OF NAOBOB for months now. :)

Sounds like a sure-fire hit.
  • quotev.com/story/7150809/The-Property-of-a-Lady

Here it is! The first two chapters are up, more to come in the upcoming days as I'm making adjustments to the other few chapters before posting them.

Enjoy!
    Hello Bony could you please post it here so I don't have to click you? It's easier to read this way.