Bond 23 ????!!!!

edited August 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 669

Comments

• edited August 2011 Posts: 503
    It's Bond 23. I look forward to it.

EDIT: Looking at the edit history, that article was just written today. I'm going to assume you wrote it, right? Do I win a prize?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Wow. Ingenious. What will they think of next.
    @Bond, of course I didn't. I would never laugh at or write a sarcastic story for the Bond franchise. To hell with who did this.
    What the hell is this???

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bond_23
    It's Uncyclopedia - a parody of Wikipedia. It's not particularly well-written, though.
    @Bond, of course I didn't. I would never laugh at or write a sarcastic story for the Bond franchise. To hell with who did this.
    Wow. You're taking this very personally. Don't be outraged that the page exists and makes fun of Bond; be outraged that it's deeply homophobic.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    The main article isn't even the funny stuff. Click the links, especially Craig's to see a retelling of the PTS of CR with Craig, Brosnan and Broccoli!
    :-))

P.S. Is 'Sweet Nibbles' a lost Fleming title??(JK) :-))
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Who in the world still uses the word 'nibbles' ?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Who in the world still uses the word 'nibbles' ?
    Maybe only when wanting to find something quickly to eat.
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Nibbles aside

WHAT THE!?!?,WHO THE!?!?,WHY THE!?!?
  • SharkShark Banned
    edited August 2011 Posts: 348
    Wow. You're taking this very personally. Don't be outraged that the page exists and makes fun of Bond; be outraged that it's deeply homophobic.
    Live and let live.
    Read the OP again. JamesBond seems to take it as some greivous personal offence that someone made a James Bond parody article.
    someone once said that Uncyclopedia was a reference page written by 12 year olds FOR 12 year olds

From the James Bond article ; Dalton was contracted to do three films, but various legal disputes held up filming after the second was released. After five years of the Hollywood equivalent of turning off the lights and hiding behind the sofa until your boring relatives go away, Dalton finally got the hint and quit the role.