Brand new exclusive Bruce Glover interview: Meeting Mr. Wint

Hey guys,

We just released a new podcast episode featuring a one hour interview with Mr. Wint himself, Bruce Glover.

Some killer stories about growing up in the old days, his encounters with pre-fame acting legends and, of course a whole bunch of talk about Diamonds Are Forever...

http://jamesbondradio.com/meeting-mr-wint-bruce-glover-interview-podcast-056/

Enjoy :-)

Comments

• cwl007cwl007 England
    Great interview to go with your great podcast. I listen every week, good work Chris and Tom.
    A great man to meet and a real gent!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited October 2015 Posts: 17,786
    I've been meaning to interview Mr Glover over the phone myself as I'm friends with him on Facebook and he okayed it. I'll need to watch this to see if I can ask him anything fresh that was missed! I'm a big fan of James Bond Radio; keep up the excellent work chaps!
  • cwl007 wrote: »
    Great interview to go with your great podcast. I listen every week, good work Chris and Tom.

Thanks buddy :-)
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    A great man to meet and a real gent!

So down to Earth too. Lovely guy!
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I've been meaning to interview Mr Glover over the phone myself as I'm friends with him on Facebook and he okayed it. I'll need to watch this to see if I can ask him anything fresh that was missed! I'm a big fan of James Bond Radio; keep up the excellent work chaps!

Thanks Mr. D! From doing the interview I learned no matter how much you plan, Bruce is gonna come up with a 1000 different interlinked stories. I ended up just letting him run with it. I think it turned out way more entertaining than whatever questions I had planned anyway :-)
  • Birdleson wrote: »
    @JamesBondRadio , I have to tell you guys, I only found out about you a week ago, or so. I have come across many Bond podcasts over the years and listening to you was the first time I felt as though it coming from our own. You are one of "Us" (well each of you are). As I wrote on your Facebook page, I only scored 54% on your Bond quiz. That would have seemed impossible to me prior, I consider myself one to hold his own at any level of Bond trivia. Congratulations, you guys are the genuine article. Your passion deepens my own.

Thanks Birdleson, that really means a lot :-)
  • I have not only Bruce Glover as a FB friend but also Yaphet Kotto and Terry Bamber. Such a great interview. hope you guys do Joe Don Baker or Robert Davi in the future. Joe Don Baker I have his address if interested James Bond Radio guys?
  • Nearly forgot Bruce Glover is also a close friend of Joe Dons and it was he who gave me his address.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 11,189
    One of the blokes (Tom) had a funny encounter with Davi a few years ago apparently. I think Davi gave Tom's then-girlfriend (now fiancé) his phone number or something. An interview with him would be...interesting.

Maybe Tom would get angry and want Davi's heart?? :))
    Such a good job! Thank you so much for doing this interview! Love Bruce's answers.
  • BAIN123 wrote: »
    One of the blokes (Tom) had a funny encounter with Davi a few years ago apparently. I think Davi gave Tom's then-girlfriend (now fiancé) his phone number or something. An interview with him would be...interesting.

Maybe Tom would get angry and want Davi's heart?? :))

He was quite the charmer!
    Ed83 wrote: »
    Such a good job! Thank you so much for doing this interview! Love Bruce's answers.

Thank you :-)

• Mr. Glover is a great guy. I met him back in 1999 when I thought I was an actor and was shopping around for a good teacher. He's a terrific actor. Turns out, I am not...ended up in law enforcement. :)
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Mr. Glover is a great guy. I met him back in 1999 when I thought I was an actor and was shopping around for a good teacher. He's a terrific actor. Turns out, I am not...ended up in law enforcement. :)

All good. My sister is in law enforcement.