Dave Bautista/Mr. Hinx Appreciation

edited October 2015 in Actors Posts: 1,552
I am looking forward to seeing what Mr. Bautista brings to the role, and the possibility of an iconic henchman in the vain of Oddjob, Jaws and Miss. Onatopp.

I'd like to open this thread by congratulating Dave Bautista and Sarah Bautista (neé Jade) on the beginning of their matrimony yesterday.

CQuh7yUU8AAx-bJ.jpg

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Congratulations to them =D> I too am looking forward to seeing him
    in Spectre. From the brief glimpses, he looks very impressive as a
    Formidable Henchman.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Saw that, thought of this

=)) =)) =))
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    I really like this guy, i was pleasently suprised by his announcement.
    At least he is trying to become a real actor, while every other wrestler is just trying to put his wrestling persona into movies and be some though guy.

Also this will be the first physical threat for daniel craigs bond, that i can take serious and then some. it only took 4 movies
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Batista comes across in his interviews as a nice and appreciative guy. Respectful of the franchise and the film.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    JCRendle wrote:
    I am looking forward to seeing what Mr. Bautista brings to the role, and the possibility of an iconic henchman in the vain of Oddjob, Jaws and Miss. Onatopp.

I'd like to open this thread by congratulating Dave Bautista and Sarah Bautista (neé Jade) on the beginning of their matrimony yesterday.

CQuh7yUU8AAx-bJ.jpg

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Hinx!

Bautista will be one of the best henchmen ever! The icing on the meatloaf for this film.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    I love the fact that almost nothing was revealed about his character so far.
    We don't know how he sounds like or how his interactions with Bond will be.

Judging by the comments from Bautista, Hinx will be a pretty sophisticated guy. Nice oportunity for him to stretch his acting muscles a bit.

And who knows, maybe he will steal the show from any other villain in that movie like Jaws did back in the 70's