the MI6 community bond film [Trail run]

13»

Comments

• edited August 2011 Posts: 289
    the scanner Ipod picks up some chatter...

Voice A: (grumbling jumbled static noise) ...tar...away...S..force....halted...two departed.

Ten minutes later

Voice B: (static) S1...welcoming party for B (clear audio) found dead....S3/S4 dead...same style as before suspect upstart gr....(static) HF....miss...
    Voice C: (clear) S1 report to MK at safe house. Operation TDB T -8.23.6....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Indeed @Dimi, I agree.

...Bond hold his hands up and submits. For now.
    Bond:"We can't have shots going off boys..."
    One of the men speaks:"No need to worry Mr. Bond, these guns are suppressed. No one will hear you scream."
    Suddenly the bathroom is intruded on by a group of five armed men, led by the CIA's own Felix Leiter. Felix turns to Bond with a grin.
    Felix:"James has never been much of a screamer. Lets go boys, drop the guns. We already have your boss in chains."
    The men comply and are led out of the restroom.
    Felix:"So, what was in the stall?"
    Bond:"Nothing."
    Felix:"You didn't really have to go did you?"
    Bond:"Nothing but this" Bond says, holding.....
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 289
    a sandwich size pouch filled with a crystallized blue powder.

Felix: (in moch drawl) "I aint never scene nuthin like that befores...."
    Bond: "Agreed this needs to be tested and fast."

The pass key slides past the toilet roll holder as Felix carefully takes the pouch from bond , a green light comes on, the door slams shut and the floor of the stall starts to descend down to....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    A secret CIA headquarters.
    Bond: "Was this really necessary?"(was it??)
    A single bulb hangs in the middle of the bunker tunnel:

HFL: Actually Bond it was. Welcome Felix and Bond, please step threw the door at the far end of the tunnel.

(Bond and Felix nervously shuffle down the tunnel and the door swings open)

HFL: About time! Chinese Special Agent Hung Far Lou at your service! Please sit....you were requested here because of the Q/S war that is raging on the Pacific Ocean Rim. To include...
    Bond: Include what?
    Hung: Include... I Ment Introduce
    Bond: Introduce Who?
    This thread seems to have run its course. I'm sure many involved, like me, have forgotten what we even wrote about. All I remember is Bond being knocked out and Klebb's daughter(my sad idea) was up to mischief, then a secret headquarters in a bathroom stall...

Either we need stricter guidlines or start a new plot. ?? :/
    Agreeing with @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Rebooted thread coming soon
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Let's try again, @Virage. :)

Locky lock.
This discussion has been closed.