So my neighbor got stabbed by her ex :|

edited August 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 2,107
This is very sad. I've been living in this apartment for over a year now, and although I like living here, my neighbors have been ,at times, somewhat difficult. A lots of yelling from time to time, music played out loud at 2 am. This has happened now and again, and I know some people are different. They always don't take their neighbors into consideration when fighting/ yelling out loud or playing music way past the silent hours.

But I never thought it would come to this. There's been a lot of bad happening in the city I live in the past month alone. But I never thought things like this could happen just next door from my apartment. Thank god the woman survived the two stab wounds she endured. I bet he doesn't even sit a long time. I really hate when things like this happen to people. I'm just glad it wasn't here, in my apartment. It could've been if for some excuse the man would have come to my apartment (because I really wasn't aware things were that serious). That's two family members in a year, who have been near tragedies like these. Last year my sister avoided being shot by a man who shot some people in town center, by just not being there when it happened. 10 minutes would've made a difference. God, I hate violence. Even more when it gets near to me or my family.

This thread is for all the people who hate real violence.

Comments

• Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Dark times mate, stay safe and don't lose faith. Not everyone out there is this way. All the best pal.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    If this thread is for violence haters, It should be re-named to that effect. Violence in real life is good when the scum of the world suffer for the hurt they have caused others, but in any other form it is disgusting. I am sorry to hear about your situation @SharkBait, and I advise you to keep a firearm if you feel your safety is in danger. It's a hell of a thing that random acts like these occur. It makes me twinge. Trash like that aren't even worth a trial or cell. Just shoot them and be done with them. I am glad to hear the victim survived, and hope nothing else of that sort befalls your area again. [-O<
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    one of the houses here in my subdivision, down the street from mine, got raided on 7/29 by the Narcotics Swat Team.

They said he bought the house and houses here are very $$$$ with drug money.

I was wondering why for the last year, he had people coming and going all night long - I guess you will find drug dealers everywhere; not just in the poor neighborhoods!!
    Don't know what this is doing on a James Bond forum :-| , but I can appreciate your feelings, we had some real nasty neighbors a few years back, before they were evicted and haven't looked back since, loud music most weekends, and general ass clown behavior but in the end they had to go, even today still one or two rogue elements about but there are far far worse places to live than around here so I kind of take things on board and count my blessings, not a perfect neighborhood but others have got it worse.

people must realize there are a few bad elements in any place of the world and incidents will occur, try to stay out of any altercations, because at the end of the day it really isin't worth it

try to remain positive

I just needed to share, and even if this IS a James Bond forum, at least threads like these could be made in the general discussion sub-forum/category.

I just read a lot about these things happening near and far. But this was the closest I've gotten to and attempted murder next door... :|
    I haven't been around long enough to see all different categories, there's a miscellaneous zone around here?

well, I'll stick with Bond , that's what I came in for

always remember there's worse places to reside

Yeah, Finland's not such a bad place to live in. I could live in Africa.
  • one of the houses here in my subdivision, down the street from mine, got raided on 7/29 by the Narcotics Swat Team.

They said he bought the house and houses here are very $$$$ with drug money.

I was wondering why for the last year, he had people coming and going all night long - I guess you will find drug dealers everywhere; not just in the poor neighborhoods!!
    Not by a Swat team, but one of my neighbours has been raided (by burly coppers) a number of times (he's a small time dealer), the 2 & 4am ones are the worst, unfortunately they keep sending him back.
    @SharkBait, this forum is here for anything, that's why there's a general discussion.

Keep your hopes up mate, look at the glass half full.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    so that house down the street is now boarded up - I Hope they (the Police or the Gov't) hurry up and sells it to some law abiding citizens so it can be lived in again.

having a house boarded up on the street in a nice neighborhood brings down the property value of all the other houses and it's also
    aesthetically unappealing!!