Ursula Andress (grand)daughter?

edited August 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 94
Hmm - we all known how she looked in Dr. No. Of course You can like or dislike this type of beauty.

But I just was looking at her nowadays photos(up to 2-3 years ago), and it's incredible good look, if You of course will check her birthday date.

I just can't imagine that she had only one child - the son (even she was 44!). But saying straight to point doesn't she had other child's? Even by accident? If yes most of them should be about 20-30 years old now or older.

Interesting how her daughter look? Or maybe we have to want for grand daughter? Not so easy to find more about this by google....

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I have almost no idea what you said... :O
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    UsualMan is saying that although Ms. Andress only had one son when she was already 44 years old, he is hoping she had a daughter that we don't know about;

He is wondering what her daughter would look like nowadays considering that Ms. Andress is still attractive, according to the photos of her from 2-3 years ago he'd found; therefore, the daughter should still be attractive too regardless of her current age.

Even more so, he is hoping Ms. Andress has a granddaughter too and he is wondering what she would look like now.

Now as far as why is he wishing that Ms. Andress has a daughter and/or granddaughter, I am not one to speculate or guess.

You will have to ask him why.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    edited August 2011 Posts: 642
    But saying straight to point doesn't she had other child's? Even by accident? If yes most of them should be about 20-30 years old now or older.
    Even by accident? Are you presuming that because of her top notch beauty she was also therefore a promiscuous tart??
    As for "if yes most of them" seriously, how many accidents do you think she had??

:-)

Just think about all those guys who got black widow spiders in their beds. Still it was far more lucrative than selling shells in Miami!!

Will this thread ever get resolved????? lol.

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    so if a woman had a child by accident, will she know she just had a baby?

that's what UsualMan makes it sound like!!

LOL!
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 94
    "by an accident" - don't treat this bad, how to say it gently hmm. It's just common thing, even nowadays that usual or not couples have no planned child. Not everyone is going with it in safe way....

Sorry if it look so unclear to say, but I was sitting too late with this :-(.

I don't want to say that she don't known about her baby(but theoretically it is possible with for e.g. narcotics, read some articles about bad guys, who are just purchasing and selling slaves :-( ). But she may take her privacy seriously, and it may be still a secret.

See for e.g. the case of Arnold Schwarzenegger, who for 10 years or more hidden his extra marital child. And it is hard to say that he is wasn't popular, and under cameras flesh....

So now if You just turn on Internet, You will find the info, that she had son but nothing more. You won't easily find more info - what is current surname of this guy(he maybe changed it), is he married or just have child? If yes what is a gender and name of child? Probably because he isn't famous actor or I just looked in wrong places.

And main thing is that I really wanted to see her adult (grand)daughter if she had one - she may be a real beauty...

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I still haven't seen a photo of Ahnold's extra child
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Thank you UsualMan!

I am not deliberately trying to go off your Ursula Andress topic but he slept with that?!?

I don't get these people who cheat on their wives.

It's like Clinton - he could have had any woman in the world to cheat on, being the President of the United States, and he cheated on Hillary with Monica Lewinsky!!
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Hopefully this may help:
    In 1979 actress Ursula Andress unexpectedly found herself pregnant at 43, and, after a remarkably easy pregnancy, gave birth to son Dimitri. She says the decision to delay motherhood had absolutely nothing to do with her career. "I've always felt the most important thing was to have a marriage that goes well," says Andress, who was wed just once, to director John Derek, and lived for eight years with actor Jean-Paul Belmondo. "I never got to the child part because I was always thinking first about having a very stable marriage." Nevertheless, she did not marry then boyfriend Harry Hamlin, 15 years her junior, and has raised Dimitri on her own". He is her only child.

p.s. I can't believe I'm researching this. lol
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Together we'll crack this case! @j7Wild
    @Monsieur I can't believe too ;-), I don't even known about this site, what j7wild give.

Talking about kids is always good thing on date, if You will find this interest related girl ;-).

Sadly he don't have a daughter(even that we known of) still (maybe petition lol), so we will have to wait at least 20 years old - so bad.

But I think it would be worth waiting to see, because probably she will get the beauty after grandmother :-)
    for whatever reason I've mostly found most of the Bond women lacking vigor, personality or any vibrancy, only a select few were what I'd actually classify as real beauty or got my attention. Andress was one of them, the first Bond girl was one of the best along with Seymour and Bach, other actresses deserve a mention but they would be at the top of the list.

Efforts like Tayna Roberts and Denise Richards can just be tossed in with the garbage, I don't know what they were thinking
    @Monsieur I can't believe too ;-), I don't even known about this site, what j7wild give.

Talking about kids is always good thing on date, if You will find this interest related girl ;-).

Sadly he don't have a daughter(even that we known of) still (maybe petition lol), so we will have to wait at least 20 years old - so bad.

But I think it would be worth waiting to see, because probably she will get the beauty after grandmother :-)
    I think @j7wild was quite rightly trying to clarify the case on the back of my comment that she only has one son. She has no grandchildren as per J7Wild's link.

I dont mean any offense @UsualMan but I think you might be flogging a dead horse with this.

I wish you luck on your mission..but I'm glad your petition idea was a joke! :-)
    for whatever reason I've mostly found most of the Bond women lacking vigor, personality or any vibrancy, only a select few were what I'd actually classify as real beauty or got my attention. Andress was one of them, the first Bond girl was one of the best along with Seymour and Bach, other actresses deserve a mention but they would be at the top of the list.

Efforts like Tayna Roberts and Denise Richards can just be tossed in with the garbage, I don't know what they were thinking
    Full agreement from me certainly. Isabella Scorupco also lends a very natural beauty to the proceedings, she's a bit feisty too! :-)
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited August 2011 Posts: 4,416
    Dimitri Hamlin is only 30, he doesn't have any kids

http://celebroyaltykids.web-log.nl/royalty_celeb_kids/celebkidsold_dimitri_hamlin/
    Father and Son go easy go for playing the part of MacGyver and Mac Jr.

:-))