PROPS WANTED FOR BBC BOND DOCUMENTARY: REPLICA GOLDEN GUN/JAWS TEETH/SPECTRE RING

edited September 2015 in Bond Movies Posts: 2
Hello!

I'm a researcher working on a new BBC Four documentary about James Bond - we'll be taking a look at some of the unseen Bond moments in the BBC archives and telling the story of the evolution of the Bond from Dr No through to Spectre.

We need to get hold of some of the replica props made by Factory Entertainment to do a bit of filming and I'm posting in this forum to ask if any of you have, or know someone who has the Golden Gun, the replica Jaws teeth, or the Spectre ring who might consider lending them to us for the purposes of some short filming - unfortunately our very tight BBC budget will not allow us to actually buy them! They would not be used for any reconstruction or action filming - they would just be placed on a table alongside some other 'Bond' style props, so would not incur any damage or rough handling - we would promise to take utmost care of them. As mentioned we don't have much money but we might be able to offer a fee and would of course take care of all transportation - again in the safest possible manner.

If you can help or know of anyone who might be able to please do email me on [email protected] - we would be tremendously grateful.

Many many thanks

Pam

Comments

Look forward to seeing your show, any idea when this would be broadcast? Sadly i do not own a Factory Entertainment piece as i would have helped.