Questions about the Girls in the Bond films' Opening Credit sequences!!

j7wildj7wild Suspended
edited August 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 823
Is there a listing of the girls who were in the Opening Credit sequences of the Bond Films?

I'd always wanted to know who this girl in the opening credit of TLD is:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e328c6144188565

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2c0da1144188567

and this one from the opening credit sequence of OP:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/9ba207144188917

http://www.imagebam.com/image/a63898144188919

where does EON productions find these Ravishing Women at?

:X :X

Shocking, Positively Shocking!!

:O

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Binder found them.

And we're never going to find them. They were models with cute faces.

Besides, j7, I think your wife wouldn't appreciate it if she knew you were tracking down ladies... ;;)
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited August 2011 Posts: 823
    Binder found them.

Besides, j7, I think your wife wouldn't appreciate it if she knew you were tracking down ladies... ;;)
    my wife doesn't know what I do on my computer.... ;)

oh well, those cute girls in the opening sequences from Moore's and Dalton's films must be in their 50s by now!!

I miss them in the title sequences.

Daniel doesn't have any of them in CR and QoS!

They are a trademark of the Bond films just like the opening Gunbarrel!!

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Binder found them.

my wife doesn't know what I do on my computer.... ;)

oh well, those cute girls in the opening sequences from Moore's and Dalton's films must be in their 50s by now!!

I miss them in the title sequences.

Daniel doesn't have any of them in CR and QoS!

They are a trademark of the Bond films just like the opening Gunbarrel!!

CR had a little clip of Vesper, and QoS had a woman in the sand Bond was walking on. What more do you want?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2011 Posts: 15,690
    What more do you want?
    He wants this :

• j7wildj7wild Suspended

CR had a little clip of Vesper, and QoS had a woman in the sand Bond was walking on. What more do you want?
    they were just shadows and silhouettes compared to the opening sequences of Moore's and Dalton's Bond films where the girls were in lingerie or even nude

is Barbara now in charge of the films and she's becoming a Prude?

No CR was a very clever and unique idea it didn't need girls and QOS are terrible....
  • CR has my favourite opening credits of any Bond film. So good that I didn't even notice there were no girls until after the credits were over!

DC007 - who is the blonde in the picture? I feel like I'm supposed to know who she is...
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Gemma Atkinson, English actress, and someone I believe some members have suggested for a Bond girl or Moneypenny role?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Gemma Atkinson, English actress, and someone I believe some members have suggested for a Bond girl or Moneypenny role?
    Moneypenny isn't cheap though.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    any of the UK Page 3 girls will do fine.

the one great British contribution to the West: the Page 3 girls!!

Too bad Americans are too prude to have something like them in our USA Today or NY Post!