Do YOU know my name: help us name the tracks and films

edited August 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 1,856
Are you having a hard time trying to name that tune or rember the plot of a film but not the title... Or vice versa, just ask here someone here SHOULD know.

Okay me first

In OHMSS theme on shaken and stired a second song plays from 4:48-6:49. It reminds me of YOLT and DAF, any body know the name?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Why'd you double post?? :/
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Technical issues ie changed thread name made 2nd post.

Any way.... Back on topic.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    It's the Space March from YOLT.
    Thanks
    I have once again iTunes credit and i'm looking for a version of the 007 theme which film has the best version (FRWL,MR,YOLT and i forgot the 4th one)?
    TB you hear the 007 theme. As far as I can recall, FRWL has the best (and original or first time it was heard in a film)
    The theme is heard in MR? It was rarely heard after TB actually. You may hear variations in YOLT but I would hardly call that 007 theme.
    Maybe it is heard in DAF during the battle on the oil rig (?) not sure though...
    MR it's on the boat chase...
    Thanks Virage. MR left such a bad taste in my mouth that I have spent the last number of years forgetting that horrid experience (except for the PTS)