Concern about the script

Just read the article on MI6-hq.com, regarding Daniel Craig's 'contribution' to the script writing. In the brief article, Mendes was reported 'begging' Purvis & Wade to help out. Sounds like a bit of a cluster. I have not read any of the Production Timeline posts, nor have I indulged in ANY spoilers. For whatever reason, reading this recent story gave me pause and dampened my excitement a bit. Hopefully it will not be of any concern, come Nov. 6

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    The overall consensus is that the shooting script was fine and you should expect an exceptional Bond experience. DC has a history with Bond of contributing to the scripts. That's just sensationalism you read. Relax... Think positive and enjoy.
    I haven't read any leaks either but I understand John Logan's initial script was unsatisfactory, so they called Purvis and Wade in to repair it, with an additional rewrite by Jez Butterworth and it was deemed good to go after that. I think the DC "rewriting" it story is silly, he probably wanted to change literally one or two lines and somehow this turned into a story about him literally rewriting the entire film.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Every story about Craig is exaggerated. And for the record it has always been the case.

I remember when Dalton was shooting TLD a paper reported that he was going to replaced because the producers were not happy with him. Dalton threatened to sue, paper withdrew alogatiions.

As dinovelvet says small occurrences are blown up into major incedents.