Google Chrome questions!!

j7wildj7wild Suspended
edited August 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 823
I've been using Firefox for the last 6 years and I am now at Firefox 5.0 with <b>no script add on </b>which means I will not see the pop up ads or the embedded ads in some webpages when I visit them.

I just installed Google Chrome and those ads are now visible.

Apparently, Google Chrome doesn't have that add on!

I am looking for No Script Add-On, Down Them All Add-On and Image Grabber Add-On for Google Chrome if anyone knows where to find them at.

Thanks!!

Comments

• JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Yeah, I find it amazing that the world's biggest advertising agency doesn't allow you to block ads in their web browser!
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Yeah, I find it amazing that the world's biggest advertising agency doesn't allow you to block ads in their web browser!
    I like Firefox but it has become a Hog!

I would be surfing the web: no embedded video, no flash and next thing I know it's slowing down and using 1 GB of Ram!

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Had the same problem with firefox. When I bought a new laptop still installed it and had no problems whatsoever. So, I'd reccomend deleting yiur current fire fox and downloading it from scratch. I still prefer ff, though I have IE and Chrome too. Those I need to check my webpages are visible in all browsers.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited August 2011 Posts: 823
    I downloaded the Chrome Weather APP, now I can only find it under tools/tools/extensions

is there a way to make a shortcut to it like a button on top of the browser next to the HOME PAGE button for example?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Not that I can find I'm afraid..