Who should/could be a Bond cat'actor?

AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
edited June 2015 in Actors Posts: 1,727
The real question here - which has so far been avoided as it is, quite understandably, a rather sensitive issue – is who will be playing the cat ??

I think that Mr. Jinx, aka ‘The Himalayan’, from Meet The Parents has a good shot at landing the part. Although a serious method cat’actor such as he might have fears of being typecast…

Mr. Bigglesworth (of Austin Powers’ fame) has already ruled himself out - citing that it would just be plain wrong, from an artistic point of view, to now play the original feline incarnation of a character that he himself already parodied to superb effect in the 1990’s.

Another rumoured contender according to the Daily Mail is veteran Scot Bagpuss - but I think EoN won’t cast a cat over 5, as they will want to get at least 3-4 films out of him.

Comments

• AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Are you kitten me? No ideas at all?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It is absolutely essential that Blofeld s next cat is black.

Would Idris Elba be willing to play the cat...? (no racial slur intended, but because he is so keen to be in a bondfilm...)

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    AceHole wrote: »

Would Idris Elba be willing to play the cat...? (no racial slur intended, but because he is so keen to be in a bondfilm...)

Halle Berry preceded him.
    AceHole wrote: »

Halle Berry preceded him.

Good idea. Perhaps Berry can play the cat, as such a role would require her to keep her mouth shut this time. Would doubtlessly be an improvement over her previous stint in the series.