DC's Legends Of Tomorrow (2016- )

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat — one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow Trailer Released

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/14/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-trailer-released/

legends-of-tomorrow-f563c.jpg

Comments

Caity Lotz is back so I am happy Arrow and flash and gotham passed me by I plan on watching whole seasons soon this I plan on checking out
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Well, thanks for the spoiler, DC! (Anybody who watched the season finale of Arrow knows what I'm talking about.)

The idea of Vandal Savage being their main villain (for the first season, at least) intrigues me. The closest thing we got to him in live-action before was Dean Cain in Smallville, and since I already like 100% of the main cast, this show's looking to be quite the hit. I wonder how often Ollie and Barry will be there.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 5,831
    Here it is, in full glory :

I want to watch it, but will TF1 show it ? After they sabotaged the first season of "Arrow" (by putting it at 11 pm on a school day, and airing two to three episodes in a row, thus depriving themselves of the show's target audience), and still haven't aired the second season (not to mention the first season of "Flash"), I doubt it.

Still, Arthur Darvill is back in a time travel story. Yay, Rory !
    Will definitely watch this, unfortunately I am only mid way through Arrow season 3 so when I stumbled on the Legends of tomorrow trailer yesterday the spoiler was unavoidable. Though did prompt me to purchase Arrow season 3 digital copy with haste.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Will definitely watch this, unfortunately I am only mid way through Arrow season 3 so when I stumbled on the Legends of tomorrow trailer yesterday the spoiler was unavoidable. Though did prompt me to purchase Arrow season 3 digital copy with haste.

That spoiler's unavoidable anyway, even if you've seen all of season 3.
    True they pretty much spell it out lol