Pick a composer for Raven Software's Bond Game or a New Bond Game

edited July 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 669
A thread like this has been made in the previous mi6forums website, and now it's back. It's up to you to choose a composer for the next original Bond game. IMO, David Arnold and Kevin Kiner again would be good, or the unknown composer from IGI-2: Covert Strike video game should step in to compose the game's score. Write down your targets, names, everything you need. But, if you want to discuss something, please shorten the subject, because this is not a review page.

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Christopher Lennertz.
    What?

Excuse me. What?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

I know. I know. But, seriously, you like Lennertz's score? I mean he's better than Graeme Norgate and Gregory Kirkhope. But, he also composed QoS game and it was awful. FRWL had good moments in the music, but it's still not good as NF or AUF are.
  • I'd like Lennertz or Richard Jacques to do another one.
    Does anyone know who composed IGI-2?
    Richard Jacques had potential, but I won't forgive him for not using the Bond Theme cues in the BS soundtrack.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    my vote goes to Inon Zur .... i mentioned him before as my choice for a Bond composer, for films... but now that we are in video game territory, I think he'd do an excellent job in composing a Bond theme..

Dragon Age 2 Main Theme

"First Light" - Crysis

Fallout 3 Main Theme

Desert Exploring - Day 1 - Fallout New Vegas

Jacobstown Day Theme - Fallout New Vegas

at times, he has a bit of a Hans Zimmer sound to him, but after listening to the score to DA2, he can indeed use horns effectively well.. and i would love to see what he could do with a Bond video game score.... although - his work might be too epic sounding for a Bond game lol.

Who has composed IGI-2?
  • Inon Zur's 2008 Prince of Persia score's is one of my favorite.

I also wouldn't mind James Hannigan taking a shot.

To catch an owl

Dumbledore and Voldemort
    I 2nd James Hannigan. Versatile and has done a lot of good orchestral music.

• SharkShark Banned
    Tommy Tallarico.

• edited July 2011 Posts: 669
    I want to hear a music that is very quiet and suspenseful and contains the James Bond theme cues. I really liked IGI-2 video game's music score, specially the main menu theme.

IGI 2: Covert Strike (Main Menu)

IGI 2: Covert Strike (Production Facility)

IGI 2: Covert Strike (Island Assault)

I don't think you'll dislike those. They are on my favourite list.

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Giaccino. Of course.
    Giaccino. Of course.
    :-bd
    Are you telling me that IGI-2 is composed by Michael Giaccino? Then, that man caught my eye.
  • IGI 2 is composed by Kim Jensen.
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 669
    @Nightfire88
    Thanks for informing me of the right name, man.
    ---------------------------
    How about Edward Shearmur?