Design your own SPECTRE trailer (no leaks)

jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
edited March 2015 in SPECTRE Posts: 10,588
I've created this thread because, well...why not?

I felt that it would be fun following the likely news that the first teaser trailer for the upcoming 24th 007 adventure, SPECTRE, will release at the end of this month, that we could create our own trailer description based on our knowledge of the film and the direction of which Mendes and EON would like to take it.

Afterwards we could see who was the most accurate following the release.

Do not contribute to this thread if you have read the leaks.

Let's start, shall we?

Comments

Based purely on released news? I think this is entering shakey ground, because those who have read the script would have a better idea of what may be in the teaser/trailer from what's been filmed so far and may, unintentionally, let something slip that they don't mean to.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Based purely on released news? I think this is entering shakey ground, because those who have read the script would have a better idea of what may be in the teaser/trailer from what's been filmed so far and may, unintentionally, let something slip that they don't mean to.
    I'll change the title/description to avoid spoilers.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Anybody?
    Nobody?
    The issue here is most of us myself included have some knowledge of the film more so the. What we would have so while normally I would love to guess uhm I kind of know things so I am trying to decide if I should comment or not as while I didn't read the script I did read the outline
    I agree depends if people put spoilerish stuff in it? Will keep away from this thread?