Thunderball featuring Liz Taylor and Rachel Welch

edited July 2011 in Fan Creations Posts: 10
Following my taste for alternative worlds, this time I propose Thunderball with Liz Taylor and Rachel Welch.
Enjoy :)

<a href="http://007art.free.fr/">Thunderball</a>;

Comments

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Interesting new artwork, Mr. Tron, although I can't picture anyone in my mind other than Luciana Paluzzi as Fiona Volpe. She was born to play that role just as Sean Connery was to play Bond IMHO. I really like your "By Respect for the Crown" (1993) with Timothy Dalton and Catherine Zeta-Jones the most.

http://007art.free.fr/index.php/category/actors/timothy-dalton/

Now that is one Bond film that definitely should've been made.

Do you take requests?

If you do, I'd love to see a poster for OHMSS featuring Timothy Dalton as Bond and Catherine Deneuve as Tracy, please?
    That's a very interesting idea. If I remeber well, Tim would have been considered playing Bond in 1969 but he refused saying he was too youg at that time (23 years old).
    About Deneuve it is a very fresh idea: she was a bit older than Dalton, but by 3 years only.
    So why not? And BTW thank's for your comments.
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 669
    I love your Pierce Brosnan posters!! Good Job!! Specially Whisper of Shadows!!
    Do you mind if I borrow the title for my fan fiction?
  • Could you do artwork with James Mason as Drax? I thought that was the movie he was supposed to play a villain. Shame he never did :(
    That's a very interesting idea. If I remeber well, Tim would have been considered playing Bond in 1969 but he refused saying he was too youg at that time (23 years old).
    About Deneuve it is a very fresh idea: she was a bit older than Dalton, but by 3 years only.
    So why not? And BTW thank's for your comments.

You're welcome. Miss Deneuve was offered the role of Tracy after Brigitte Bardot was initially offered and turned the role so she could be in "Shalako" opposite Sean Connery instead.
    edited August 2011 Posts: 3,262
    http://007art.free.fr/index.php/movies/0060/timothy-dalton-in-on-her-majestys-secret-service/#comments

I just found this. Thanks, Mr. Tron! :)

I especially like the 2nd one with Brynner and the still of Catherine Deneuve from "Mayerling".
    Can you do a what if poster of Pierce Brosnan in Everything or Nothing (his last film?)
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    @007Art : you should go work at EON

I found the poster for QoS boring
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 4,813
    Awesome work! I especially love the 'what if's'
    PLEASE do more Dalton in GoldenEye! lol

And just for fun- what about Roger Moore in TLD or Sean Connery in LALD (the latter I actually wouldn't mind seeing)

Oh, and Roger in DAF. That's it, THEN I'll be happy. lol just playing. :)

*Edit* I love your 'Lazenby in TMWTGG' poster! All I keep thinking about is how awesome that scene at the dojo would have been.... he would have taken them all out without the help of the two girls!
    Probably would have looked something like this:

Just replace Bruce with Lazenby and there ya go, lol! Kidding. (Not really :-)) )