The Murdoch empire crumbles

edited July 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 3,279

The breaking news on this story is unfolding quicker than the editing cuts in QoS.
Two CEO'S resign in one day, and the Murdoch's to face a trail of sorts on Tuesday.

Ayone else shocked by how this is progressing? Is this the end of News Corp?

Comments

• Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    "Good morning my golden retrievers, what havoc shall the Murdoch group create in the world today? News..."
    This potentially could make a great film. The UK equivelant of All The President's Men....
  • RM doesn't give a stuff about Joe Public - he talks power to power - just to the people who wield power. The newspaper business is shrinking - digital and tv comms is the way to go. He just wants to make sure that the Chinese and his billionaire investors are happy and continue to support him.

China is the key to his future, TND maybe?
    To the stealth ship

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na stealth ship ( yes I saw batman lately why do you ask)
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    what is going on over there?

it looks like everyone is resigning including top cops like the Scotland Yard Chief and the Assistant Commissioner

http://news.yahoo.com/londons-top-2-police-resign-uk-hacking-scandal-143242880.html

This would never happen here - the Patriot Act has given the NSA and the FBI broad powers to spy and wiretap American Citizens' telephones calls and emails without a court order first or even the slightest probable cause and reasonable suspicion
  • Murdoch incorporated unleashed its lizzards into the lounge-at-large of planet earth making us all actors in the great tabloid of existence.
  • damn, somebody already mentioned a stealth ship lol. grrrr...world war 3 is imminent gents n ladies