Best Henchman Tournament

Comments

• Bunt

This competition seems like a damp squib at the moment (too many main henchmen versus minor characters who I can't even remember) but I expect it'll hot up later on. Jaws vs Oddjob for the next one, please? :P
    Bunt. Heller is totally forgettable.
    Bunt

This competition seems like a damp squib at the moment (too many main henchmen versus minor characters who I can't even remember) but I expect it'll hot up later on. Jaws vs Oddjob for the next one, please? :P
    i agree but this should be made with randomnator like the last tournament.it wont be fair to have big matchups at the start
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Bunt
    Frau Irma Bundt
    Heller was an interesting character, but Irma Bunt is one of the greatest henchmen. I'm still having nightmare about her.
    Irma Bunt
    Irma Bunt
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Bunt
  • Irma Bunt for me, Heller was too worried about himself to be on the, er, hench level which was perfectly played by Ilse Steppat.

JB, it's actually Fraulein Bunt :)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Heller was an interesting character, but Irma Bunt is one of the greatest henchmen. I'm still having nightmare about her.
    I still cringe when I see George pull up the sheets expecting Ruby, but seeing Irma instead.

Heller tried to play both sides, but was impaled by a forklift for his troubles. Bunt only managed to kill Bond's wife. Irma should make a good run in this tournament.
    Bunt made a lasting impression in the Bond series, given the fact that she murdered Tracy. That puts her up with the icons, like Oddjob, Jaws, and Red Grant. I'll be interested to see how far she makes it in this tournament.
    A great Henchwoman. Also handy for rhyming slang;
    Irma Bunt
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Since Fraulein Bunt has a lead that's more than safe, I'll cast a sympathy vote for a tough character actor who appeared in the Clint Eastwood movies "Joe Kidd" and "Coogan's Bluff": Heller
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited July 2011 Posts: 2,630
    In a 20 - 2 blow, this goes to the Fraulein Irma Bunt. We will have two matches today

Our first player is a man who killed a woman in Bond's past. He's just a man doing his job, as was Bond... it's Dr. Kaufman!

The doctor's opponent from a newer film, he was the man who gave Bond his famous Aston Martin DB5 and the husband of a woman who he believed betrayed him... It's Alex Dimitrios!

Our second match includes one half of a dynamic duo! He killed a dentist, a preschool teacher, and Plenty O'Toole! It's Mr. Wint!

His opponent if For Our Eyes Only! He drove a helicopter which killed parents and is quite a diver. It's Hector Gonzalez!

Kaufman vs Dimitrios
    Wint vs Gonzalez

Vote now
    Hard choice between Kaufman and Dimitrios. Both were really dangerous, charismatic and professional. I'll go for Kaufman who was really impressive, whereas Dimitrios was a more classical villain.

For the other match, my vote go directly to Mr Wint. A lot more impressive than Gonzales whose potential was wasted.
    Dimitrios and Gonzalez
    Kaufman and Gonzalez
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Kaufman vs Dimitrios
    Wint vs Gonzalez

Dimitrios was a useless tool. Kaufman was mildly entertaining.
    Wint is classic, Gonzalez was fine, just not as memorable.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Kaufman and Wint
    Now we have some close matches going! All right, here we go!
    I'd pick Dr. Kaufman for the first match, and Mr. Wint for the second match.
    A very tough matchup. I rarely vote for anything from the Brosnan films, but I'll have to make an exception this time and go with Dr. Kaufman in the first matchup.

Hector Gonzalez would be my choice for the second matchup.
    Kaufman
    Wint
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Dr. Kaufman
    Mr. Wint
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Kaufman
    Wint
    Dr. Kaufman
    Mr. Wint

Two very vivid characters;
    Dr Kaufman
    Mr Wint
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 19,339
    Very tough choice and a shame that Kaufman and Dimitrios were thrown together at this early stage :

Dimitrios
    Wint
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited July 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Dr Kaufman et Mr Wint pour moi, s'il vous plait...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Dr Kaufman

Mr. Wint