New "007 for Women" fragrance released in UK

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited January 2015 in News Posts: 3,277
007 for Women is a fragrance inspired by the iconic women found in Bond's seductive and daring world. The fragrance is 'dangerously seductive' itself, with a unique mix of ingredients that blend signature femininity with intangible mystery into a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance.

jbbr_perfume007forwomen.jpg

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Of course I'm interested. Is there a list somewhere of the notes? So I can get a sense of it a bit. :) (The description reminds me of Opium, one of my fav perfumes, but I expect this to be lighter than that.)
    I know what to get the Mrs now!!! ;) :))
  • I want that! :)
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    With the subtle fragrance of a tarts handkerchief !.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    With the subtle fragrance of a tarts handkerchief !.
    Not to derail the thread or change the main topic, but I found this a few days ago. I believe its a sweepstakes for Male James Bond Fragrances in a nice leather case. It also comes with Bond 50 DVD set. It says the fragrances are Signature, Ocean Royale, and Quantum. Says Value is $2,044. I wish someone from here could win it!

http://www.sweepon.com/sweepstakes/win-a-james-bond-package-from-007-fragrances-7182
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 4,622
    I prefer the Lea Seydoux perfume myself. Better music too (sounds like The Troggs, Wild Thing)

prada-candy-leau-fragrance.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I have other fav perfumes, but I am truly interested in what a female 007 brand scent would be like. I'll keep searching for descriptions. :)