License Forever - an italian fan movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=O2_02t8Z0Zo&x-yt-ts=1421914688

Hi everybody!
I wrote, directed and starred in this film, based more on the books (especially those of Benson and Gardner). The audio is in Italian, but the plot is simple:
- Bond is now laid off for years, lost his fitness, drink more and not by their look, a new M finds him in Gibraltar and asks him to return to service because it seems that a great and ancient menace has returned: Spectre.
Bond and the new M knows that Blofeld is long dead, and they know that the new Spectre is led by Nena Blofeld, his daughter. The plan is to ask a huge ransom ($ 700 billion) or Spectre unleash nuclear holocaust, since it is able to control remotely the launches of ICBMs of the biggest world powers, without their knowledge, using a supercomputer called Warlord .
Blofeld killed the wife of Bond, Bond killed the father of Nena, a revenge cross .... and on the road will also meet Jaws.
An old, fat and tired Bond forced to save a world that is no longer his

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O2_02t8Z0Zo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comments

• mibmib
    UP!
  • mibmib
    Do you like this? :)
  • mibmib
    News: I added english subtitles, 'cos italian audio language is not easy to understand eheheheheh Now I hope that my movie will be more accepted. Enjoy :)