Francisco Scaramanga perfect Quantum agent?

edited July 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 289
Either the book or the movie version could or would make a great hitman for the Q? :)

Comments

Yeah, I could see that! Too bad he's already been killed. But, if you think about it, he's technically not dead yet, considering CR and QoS are Bond's early missions as a Double-Oh agent. Too bad his background in TMWTGG didn't mention anything about Quantum!
    I was pondering this earlier today just how well the character would fit in the Q, the anti-Bond...
    i like scaramanga and i dont know he might be good member of quantum but in that case he wont be main villain he will be something like jaws or oddjob
    that is what he was in the end but her is 1000x more dangerous than jaws or oddjob ever could be.

what would a modern FS be like today? Thompson Center make some powerful single shot pistols that rival some rifles, a high tech version that would be interesting to see.

a dark room single bulb hangs casts dim light upon a hunched over man in a olive drab vest as the camera pans to him and arcs over to a workbench with reloading and some high tech equipment. FS grunts and mumbles as he puts the finishing touch on a new set of special rounds...:)