Guess the song

O6GO6G
edited December 2014 in Trivia & Games Posts: 80
Thought I'd maybe start a new game for everyone. I've recorded a piece of music from a random Bond movie, and it would be fun to see who can guess the composer, title of the song and the scene it's used in. The recording might be bad, but if people are interested and find it fun I'll upload some more Bond score pieces (played on guitar) and try to improve the sound. Lets see how this turns out!

So basically, first to guess the following, wins;
1. Movie
2. Scene
3. Composer
4. Name of track.

I'll keep score if the thread goes well.

Goldfinger-John Barry- Into Miami.
Correct answer: Ed83

Uploading more if more people show up

Comments

1. Goldfinger
    2. Miami Hotel Intro
    3. John Barry
    4. Into Miami

Good job on guitar.
  • O6GO6G
    Ed83 wrote: »
    1. Goldfinger
    2. Miami Hotel Intro
    3. John Barry
    4. Into Miami

Good job on guitar.
    correct! (maybe too easy?)
    Thank you and nicely done! I'll try and get another recording up tomorrow if more people are interested.
    No you chose a good one and covered it well! It's just such an iconic sound. Seems like a fun idea.
  • O6GO6G
    Ed83 wrote: »
    No you chose a good one and covered it well! It's just such an iconic sound. Seems like a fun idea.
    The saxophone on that track blew me away when I was a kid and saw the movie for the first time. Possibly one of my favorite melodies.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    The track was used by pairs skaters Castelli and Shnapir at the Sochi games this past February. Fwd to 3:00 mark.

• AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    edited December 2014 Posts: 1,727
    Great stuff, @O6G.
    More of these please. Gotta love fresh interpretations of John Barry's scores... :-bd