and if Blofeld was a woman in SPECTRE ?

CJB007FRCJB007FR Paris, France
in SPECTRE Posts: 13
This occured my mind... It seems too obvious to everyone that Walzt could be Blofeld that I expect Mendes, the producer and the writers to be smartet than that.... What a good twist if Bellucci was Blofled... After all, Blofeld's daughter was the head of Spectre in Gardner's book For special services.... Anyone is buying my idea ?

Comments

• CJB007FR wrote:
    This occured my mind... It seems too obvious to everyone that Walzt could be Blofeld that I expect Mendes, the producer and the writers to be smartet than that.... What a good twist if Bellucci was Blofled... After all, Blofeld's daughter was the head of Spectre in Gardner's book For special services.... Anyone is buying my idea ?

I'm buying a lot of ideas. But as this film will keep us scratching our heads to death, I'm now first going to buy a lunch :-P:
    vlcsnap-2012-11-02-20h28m25s21.png
  • CJB007FRCJB007FR Paris, France
    so bon appetit ;-)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    We have already started considering this in at least two other threads. Add your thoughts in one of those. I will close this simply to keep things tidier.
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/393851/#Comment_393851
This discussion has been closed.