Harry Potter marathon

j7wildj7wild Suspended
edited June 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 823
wouldn't your body and brain turn to mush by the time you are done?

sitting there for so long with just a few minutes between each movie, your back will break, your arteries will clog up.

then your brain will shut down and your eyes will bug out!

I wonder how many morons going to do this!!

http://cinemark.com/hp7-marathon

QUOTE:

See the Harry Potter Movie Marathon at Cinemark! Two Days. One Price. See All 8 Harry Potter movies back-to-back. Wednesday, July 13th Marathon schedule: Sorcerer’s Stone at 11:00a (152 min); Chamber of Secrets at 2:15p (161 min); Prisoner of Azkaban at 5:45p (142 min); Goblet of Fire at 8:30p (157 min) Thursday, July 14th Marathon schedule: Order of the Phoenix at 2:15p (138 min film); Half Blood Prince at 5:00p (153 min film); Deathly Hallows Part 1 at 9:00p (146 min film); Deathly Hallows Part 2 in 2D or RealD 3D: 12:01a (130 min film). See Part 2 late Thursday night at midnight before anyone else!

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited June 2011 Posts: 15,686
    Didn't they do the same whith Star Wars when the last one was out in 2005 ?? No-one died you know...
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I don't think I can bear to eat concession food and to depend on it to sustain me through 12 hrs each day!!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    j7, please try using decent titles to your topics so people can at least know what it's about.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I couldn't do it. Though if I ever tried I'd rather watch all the Bond films.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I couldn't do it. Though if I ever tried I'd rather watch all the Bond films.
    but at least you will be at home where you can take regular breaks, a nap, eat good food, bathe, etc
    Maybe I should attempt watching all the Bond films in a cinema then!
    i am reading the HP books but i have seen 4 HP movies.but wow marathon without stop? wow that is just too much.i think there was James Bond marathon on some site like MI6 with video but i cant remember
    edited June 2011 Posts: 13,350
    i think there was James Bond marathon on some site like MI6 with video but i cant remember
    You're right @dragonsky. I believe there was too. It was to watch all 22 films without stopping. Now that is something. The videos are on YouTube somewhere if you want to find them.
    I FOUND IT !!! :)