How would you feel if a black JAMES BOND was cast?

1234568»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @X3MSonicX, like I said, just leave. There is nothing but disrespect here, and nothing will change that. People like this will realize how lonely they are when no one replies to their posts. Just flag and leave, simple as that. We're all better than this.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    That's what i'll do.
    @X3MSonicX, like I said, just leave. There is nothing but disrespect here, and nothing will change that. People like this will realize how lonely they are when no one replies to their posts. Just flag and leave, simple as that. We're all better than this.

Brady no offense dude, you really take these conversations a bit too seriously on here man.
    There are homeless people starving , kids being slaughtered by militias in north Africa, constant war going on in the middle east because Your government is corrupt and you're acting as if Im the devil.

Get real man. a black bond would ruin the franchise, dont like that statement? I really dont care. It's true though. Ian Fleming would roll over in his grave if it ever happened.

I am done arguing, Brady I wish you no bad doing, lets put this whole thread behind us...im officially retired from this thread.
    InBeforeTheLock.gif

I will say that there's not really any chance that he'll be played by a black actor any time soon- but if the series lasts another 50 years? 100 years? It could certainly happen.
    But I'll also say again: I very much liked the look of that actor in the video a few pages back. Someone like him would do well. As long as they're doing it because the actor is awesome, not just to be PC
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Gutted. A proper dust up in the offing and the Wizard seems to have missed out just as things were getting interesting.

I hate it when sanity prevails.

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    This thread has got more than a little of the crazies going on.
    I see no point in keeping it going any longer.

locked.gif
This discussion has been closed.