SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The film's publicist revealed to many journalists the near-entirety of the PTS. It's out there now, and it's allowed to be, so don't be worried about sharing it or posting it online.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    CuK1bnp.jpg

:D :D :D
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    CuK1bnp.jpg

Nice photo! The extras are very well dressed, as are you Marketto!
    Lucky sod ;)
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    thanks Marketto :-bd and how did you find our VERY shy Léa?
  • JCRendle wrote: »
    Just pointing out probably what everyone else see's but some might not view it as obvious...If you look at the glass bullet hole logo behind the title SPECTRE on the posters or end of teaser trailer it seems to form the new redesigned SPECTRE (ring) logo. The bullet hole has also scratched only 7 faint crack legs the glass!
    There are 8, the gap between the 4th and 5th cracks are slight, but it's there...

tumblr_nlxlo612Ap1rv0z1no1_400.png

Lol ok, but I only noticed whilst whatching the teaser trailer, the moving logo is more about making only 7 scratches!
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited March 2015 Posts: 630
    4 and 5 are a single tentacle.
    A part from that, all you guys know that some Octopus that look like they have 7 tentacles, rights?
    One is this, one of the biggest:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-arm_octopus
  • 4 and 5 are a single tentacle.
    A part from that, all you guys know that some Octopus that look like they have 7 tentacles, rights?
    One is this, one of the biggest:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-arm_octopus

One last thing is that the bullet hole reminds me of the ending of On Her Majesty's Secret Service where the camera zooms out from the windscreen of the bullet hole through which the shot that killed Tracey. So are we looking at a bullet riddled car windscreen again in SP?!?

See 1minute 30secs
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Filming today in Mexico - SPOILERS:

http://websta.me/p/950844966489526942_47286251
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    CuK1bnp.jpg

Family photo? Introduce me to your sisters!
    CuK1bnp.jpg

I don't know how you manage it Marketto? But hats off to you! ^:)^
    You are well surrounded.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    There is no way that they would make this obvious a mistake. It must be symbolic of something.

No Octopus, because no October ? It means November release ! :)
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Just pointing out probably what everyone else see's but some might not view it as obvious...If you look at the glass bullet hole logo behind the title SPECTRE on the posters or end of teaser trailer it seems to form the new redesigned SPECTRE (ring) logo. The bullet hole has also scratched only 7 faint crack legs the glass!
    There are 8, the gap between the 4th and 5th cracks are slight, but it's there...

It has been bugging me whilst creating artworks with the spectre bullet shatter image as I have been trying to count 8 clear strands and now I realise why! If you're trying to read the centre as x2 by that measure the far left hand side is split with two limbs that widen and could feasibly be far enough apart to count separately.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBNy-J0U8AAW6cg.jpg - Spoiler photo from the filming
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    andmcit wrote: »

It has been bugging me whilst creating artworks with the spectre bullet shatter image as I have been trying to count 8 clear strands and now I realise why! If you're trying to read the centre as x2 by that measure the far left hand side is split with two limbs that widen and could feasibly be far enough apart to count separately.
    I wonder if this is something on the mind of casual Bond fans.
    Possible extended synopsis - maybe it as sent with the press pack with the trailer? If somebody can verify that'd be fantastic:
    In the aftermath of the bombing of MI6 by Raoul Silva, a cryptic message sets in motion events that will see James Bond come face-to-face with a sinister organisation known as SPECTRE. As Gareth Mallory, the newly-appointed M, continues fighting political pressures that threaten the future of MI6, Bond is drawn into a confrontation with an enemy who knows him better than he knows himself and holds a dangerous secret that will force Bond to question the value of everything he has fought to protect.

:))
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Steven Weintraub ‏@colliderfrosty

Done with SPECTRE cast interviews. About to do roundtable with producers. Then off to airport to fly home. #jamesbond

@marketto007, @chipsticks:

You will post the interviews somewhere on this site I hope/presume?

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    there is some sort of embargo for the interviews from Mexico - one tweet posted above said her interview was embargoed until October. I really hope we do not have to wait that long.

Also that photo I posted of Léa further up this page, the Tweet has been deleted but the photo is still showing.....for the moment!
  • jobo wrote: »

:))

Wow...some people on here must be from the real MI6, didn't realise you had to be in the real secret service to have an interest in the Bond films...

jobo wrote: »
    @marketto007, @chipsticks:

You will post the interviews somewhere on this site I hope/presume?

I don't have them unfortunately
    antovolk wrote: »
    Possible extended synopsis - maybe it as sent with the press pack with the trailer? If somebody can verify that'd be fantastic:
    In the aftermath of the bombing of MI6 by Raoul Silva, a cryptic message sets in motion events that will see James Bond come face-to-face with a sinister organisation known as SPECTRE. As Gareth Mallory, the newly-appointed M, continues fighting political pressures that threaten the future of MI6, Bond is drawn into a confrontation with an enemy who knows him better than he knows himself and holds a dangerous secret that will force Bond to question the value of everything he has fought to protect.

Sounds vague enough to be genuine.
    I'm quite amazed about the entire publicity/marketing machine from EON/Sony/MGM. In my lifetime as a Bond fan I haven't seen this. "Skyfall" obviously had the advantage of the 50th anniversary, but "SPECTRE" really goes full-throttle with marketing/publicity.

It's quite insane really. Quite, ehm, "Thunderball"-esque :-? . I'm starting to believe that my prediction in the end will come true: "SPECTRE" will gross at least $1.2 Billion worldwide, will especially profit from the markets in USA ($375 to $425 Million is possible) and China ($100 Million?), thanks to a high value of the Dollar.
    I know this is probably not the right thread for it but I can't believe people are calling Roger Moore racist for the Elba coments...I am pretty sure that Idris Elba himself wouldn't cast himself as a Bond..

It's not racist to say that black person can't be Bond, and it's not sexist to say that Tom Cruise can't play Katniss Everdeen..come on people use your brains damnit..

Again..I am so sorry if there's a thread for this..
    Apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere else, but perhaps the seven tentacles on the ring represent the seven letters in S.P.E.C.T.R.E?
    aaron819 wrote: »

This reminds me so much of Bond in both OHMSS (Swiss Christmas Fair) and TB (Junkanoo Carnaval), where he's being chased by S.PE.C.T.R.E. (Fiona Volpe, Irma Bunt).

Though now it's the other way around. It's Mr Sciarra being chased by 007 ;-).