Bond fans needed. Questionnaire for dissertation.

edited December 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 16
I would really appreciate the opinions of fellow fans for my dissertation. Please click the link below to fill in my Bond questionnaire. Thank you in advance. AG.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TCM77CZ

Comments

Have completed your survey. What parts of the Bond series are you writing about specifically in your dissertation? I completed a Bond and the spy genre dissertation about 5 years ago at Uni.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I've answered your survey questions for you. Let us know how it goes.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    All done old bean
    Thanks agents - Really appreciated as this survey will form the foundation of my research.The dissertation will explore how the Bond phenomenon's continuing success relies on the balance between familiar and change. I hope to establish how the balance is better in the more successful films. Hopefully this survey will establish 'the familiar' and other things.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Done.
  • That sounds like a great paper, @AGBond. If you don't mind, I'm sure we'd all love to see it once it's completed.
  • Done
    Done also.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Done.
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    edited December 2013 Posts: 523
    That's one great questionnaire you suggested us. I did it with pleasure.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Done.
  • Took the questionnaire and am very keen to see the final product. As another poster stated, please let us know when your diss has been approved. I, for one, would love to read it.
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    Mission completed. I'm curious to see the results as well.
    Done. I'm also interested on the results.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Survey? Done. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I've completed the survey, and had a grand time of it. You posed some great questions, @AGBond. Your paper has a great main thesis, and I agree with what you hope to pose in it. Please keep us updated.
    Thanks again agents - some great comments coming through! I will be sure to update you with my findings. I don't want to give anything away yet as it may influence results...

One of points I am investigating (as you've probably realized if you've completed the survey) is 'Britishness' within Bond. Nearly half of the people that have completed the questionnaire so far are non-British - which is fabulous as it gives me a really complete picture.

I am still needing some more replies to make the questionnaire as valid as possible.
    Nearly 85% of the questionnaires have been completed by males..so any more female respondents out there would be appreciated.

So just in case you haven't done it yet...be part of original research and follow the link
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TCM77CZ
  • I would guess the 85/15 male/female split fairly closely mirrors the actual sex breakdown of serious Bond fans.
    Good point-and noted
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I did the survey a few days ago. :)