Tom Waldek presents 'thank you for killing' - a short mood collection

edited May 2011 in Fan Creations Posts: 3

Hey guys,

I was in a mood for a quick, short bond trailer. As usual time is killing me, so that's why it got a bit short. hope you 'll enjoy it anyway!

YouTube:

Vimeo:

cheers, Tom

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Very good !! :-bd I love Bernard Lee's "Thank you 007 !" followed with Brosnan's smirk !!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Nicely done. I think you managed to capture the highlights of the franchise and get something from every film in.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Very good trailer, Tom. Very nicely done and great to show basically every Bond film in it.
    Very nice work indeed! Excellent compilation! Something like that should be shown in theaters in between Bond films, just like that.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Very nice work indeed! Excellent compilation! Something like that should be shown in theaters in between Bond films, just like that.
    Quite agree. Imagine the impact of a 3 or 4 minutes trailor, edited as tightly as Tom's is. The ol' hairs would rise on the back of my neck and probably stay there.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Wow, superior stuff. Very well done. Give this man a contract, EON, please!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    That's a fine video with some very slick montages in there. When the time comes, why not cut up the Bond 23 teaser and improve on whatever EON give us, Tom?
    Cool once again...but still your Vesper Chronicles is my favourite. You do have the talent to capture in a short time... what all us die hard fans enjoy...Keep up the good work, for Queen and country Thomas.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Needless to say, Superb! :D

xxx