JWESTBROOK's Editing Expiriments

edited June 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 5,745
Hello all,

When I'm not refreshing these forums every two minutes, I'm usually thinking of or working on a video editing project.

I'm not professional, and it's an addictive hobby for me, so check out some of my work. So far mostly Bond, but I may expand into other films. Feel free to critique away, I'm trying to learn! Be harsh or nice, but not both?

The videos go from newest to oldest, top to bottom:

(Just competed this one today:)

(A personal favorite of mine:)

Comments

As Gene Wilder said in his letter to the director, "I'll tell you everything I think, without censoring, and you take from my opinion what you like. " ;-)
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    (Just competed this one today:)
    Nice, but why not leave out the unnecessary stops and have Bond run continually?
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Sorry, but no.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    This works great!
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    (A personal favorite of mine:)
    Couldn´t enjoy it, Youtube woudn´t show it in Germany for infringement reasons.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Beautiful until the tunnel, after that it sounds just too much like The Incredibles ;-) .
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I really enjoyed the "RUN" video. The start with Bond reading the message was clever, and I loved the "JAMES BOND WILL RETURN" screen in between CR and QoS's running scenes. The music was pretty good too, and if you found an ever more ferocious track it would be intense. Well done.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 5,745
    This one is blocked on copyright, but it works for me so try it?

This one should be fine.
    Happy Holidays, everyone!