(Update 19 April 2013) New Trailer (See page 2)

M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
edited April 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 4,437

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I will be up all night deciphering this poster.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    OMG - no offense to M_Balje, but this looks like one of those awful websites, that in web design class, you are taught never to make...

i guess all i can say, is keep plugging away at Photoshop - if that is what you are using... you'll get it eventually.....

I am not sure what country you are from - but put just a tad bit more effort into your spelling and grammar... and remember - for posters, less is more..
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    David Arnold can't be singing the song can he? And don't forget, the director is never rated. ;) Only the film.

@haserot

@M_Balje is Dutch.
  • retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    Brilliant. Love that Craig and Wright will be back. Black 33 all the way, dude!
    My bats are set
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    @Samuel...

alrighty... that does explain a lot then...
    My favourite part is the icon at the bottom - the one of the dinosaur with bad breath.
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 503
    This poster is freaking awesome.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Quoting Samuel001: David Arnold can't be singing the song can he?
    Might as well be, if he's not writing the score I'll dig ;)

Good work Balje! =D>
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    The directer hasn't been rated yet? :O Too bad for him!

I'm going to make this my wallpaper. Permanently. :)>-
  • "One litle tricker finger wil bring you... Sexy Bondgirls and the Dollar". :-D
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    I have done as any gentle man would do and I have set my bats.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Balje is my hero. No question.
    Quoting nick_007: I have done as any gentle man would do and I have set my bats.
    You're a better man than I, though in my defense, I had not healthed in time to set a bat.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Thats a great poster. I have indeed healthed in time...

Good use of sarcasm, isn't it?
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    I like it, it reminds me of my Spectrum 48k.
    edited March 2011 Posts: 380
    Ok... this has to be seen and not linked...

I love the middle bit... "uh... Eon" and "just Mr. White"... Love it.

B-)
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 110
    Given the magic above, I think we should have a competition to see which MI6 member can make the most M_Balje-esque fan poster. Then, the winner and M_Balje will each make a new poster, and the community will have to guess which one is the genuine M_Balje piece.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Quoting Bartleby: Given the magic above, I think we should have a competition to see which MI6 member can make the most M_Balje-esque fan poster. Then, the winner and M_Balje will each make a new poster, and the community will have to guess which one is the genuine M_Balje piece.
    Pointless. There's only one M_Balje - the man himself would win it hands down... B-)
    Every time I look at one of his posters I have to check and make sure I'm not dreaming.... you know how words and numbers get all mixed up and nonsensical in dreams. :-))
    Who else could think up "with help from the writer of Gladiator and The Last Samurai."???
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    Quoting retrokitty: Who else could think up "with help from the writer of Gladiator and The Last Samurai."???
    Only a genius.
    never in a million years could i think to duplicate such mastery... i would attempt to recreate Michelangelo's "David" out of lard, before raising a finger to my mouse to be compared against such brilliance..
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 2,491
    well actually property of a lady poster is interesting :)

edit-"Tell me when you do,i like to know how it fields" i think that Fieldsman will act in Bond 24
  • LudsLuds MIA
    edited March 2011 Posts: 1,986
    Quoting M_Balje: If you haven't seen it earlier, the earlier Bond 24 poster.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6199/bond24.jpg
    This one is my favourite of yours Balje, solid effort. Simple, Classic.
    Not too sure about some of the profanity used on the poster though!
    :ar!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Staring Daniel Judi & Craig Dench. Never heard of them before, but... ok.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited April 2011 Posts: 4,437
    Earlier seen on Bond and Beyond.

It take a whyle how to discover how to at a image. I try to yuse another color for the background. Stil some inspiration from CR and QOS and the short QOS storie include. Made with in mind what i made with the Bond 24 one and the earlier Bond 23 ones.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I've seen that poster in my last acid dream.