OMEGA 50th Anniversary Watch - Bullet Animation

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited April 2012 in News Posts: 3,277
See how OMEGA inserted the bullet into the 007 50th Anniversary watch.

xxx

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Now that, is one of the simplest yet coolest animations I've ever seen.
    What a handsome watch, let's hope it has a magnet or a laser.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Nice advert for a Bond product, that. Simple but it works well and should lead to lots of sales.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Nice! But I don't really like this limited edition though it does look good.. Putting my money aside for the Skyfall blue Omega Aqua Terra instead :-)
    Yeah, but if they do something similar to that (DAD) for SF I´ll puke right at the beginning. Also, I don´t like the watch. Why would you buy that unless you´re rich? If you had the money for a Omega wouldn´t you rather buy the same one Dan´s wearing on film?

Oh, and thanks for that Marketto, as always.
  • The casing doesn't fire along with the bullet... =))

...still a cool animation though.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited April 2012 Posts: 8,048
    imranbecks wrote:
    Nice! But I don't really like this limited edition though it does look good.. Putting my money aside for the Skyfall blue Omega Aqua Terra instead :-)

Really? That watch is a step down stylistically from the Seamaster in my opinion.

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited April 2012 Posts: 11,139
    I think the AT stylistically is the most elegant-looking of all the Omegas Bond has worn. The SMP looks too, era-defined-fashionable, as in it lacks a timeless look IMO. It looks like a 90s wrist watch to me. The planet ocean is superb and where it can be worn at formal gatherings, board room meetings and for extreme sports adventures, the watch is accentuated with a ruggedness that doesn't measure up to the simple yet significant sophistication of the AT, which is just perfect for Bond. The AT is indeed an inspired choice for Bond to wear.