Argentian actress Lola Ponce claims she is earmarked for 'Bond 24' role

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,929
    Straight up, with a twist.

(Thought I'd throw mine in, too.)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i'm afraid you've all caught me with more than my hands up
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    HASEROT wrote:

Don't feel embarrassed, you are simply keeping the British end up. ;)
  • Risico007 wrote:
    I want her in my bed

dont we all ;)
  • HASEROT wrote:

lol, best one yet
    I can't believe people are still believing this crap. Ponce is clearly trying to score a little bit of free publicity off the back of a Bond film, but because everyone can find photos of her looking good in a bikini, you're all willing to believe that she'll be in BOND 24. I bet none of you have actually gone looking for excepts of her acting - for all you know, she could be so bad that she makes Megan Fox look like Diana Rigg. And then when BOND 24 comes out, you'll all be bitching about how Ponce was a terrible actor and never should have been let near the franchise.
    You're assuming because we post pictures of her, that we believe the rumor.
    QBranch wrote:
    I can find at least three examples of people who believe it:
    Risico007 wrote:
    Lola needs to be in Bond 24. she is just WOW!
    There's no need for Lola to speak in B24... her beauty will do the talking... :>
    Judging by those pics that'd be fine by me. :D
    At the very least, they are willing to believe this ridiculous story. More fool them.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2011 Posts: 12,459
    Risico007 wrote:
    I want her in my bed

dont we all ;)

I do not seem to know how to NOT double post; sorry!
    QBranch wrote:
    I can find at least three examples of people who believe it:
    Risico007 wrote:
    Lola needs to be in Bond 24. she is just WOW!
    There's no need for Lola to speak in B24... her beauty will do the talking... :>
    Judging by those pics that'd be fine by me. :D
    At the very least, they are willing to believe this ridiculous story. More fool them.

i dont believe this for a second but she is hot so her in a non speaking sleep with bond part. I'll be ok with it thats all im saying but no she wont be in bond 24. but keep the thread going the pics are aweome!
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,929
    Joking about her 'being so hot- she needs to be in B24' is not the same as willing to believe it.

lola-ponce-1024x768.jpg
    Risico007 wrote:
    she is hot so her in a non speaking sleep with bond part.
    I don't think there has ever been a "non-speaking sleep-with-Bond part" in any of the films (and it's a rubbish idea - Bond doesn't just show up, have sex and leave without a word from either him or the girl). Certainly not the recent ones. About the closest you would come to one is the Danish language professor in TOMORROW NEVER DIES, but even she had lines.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I can't believe people are still believing this crap. Ponce is clearly trying to score a little bit of free publicity off the back of a Bond film, but because everyone can find photos of her looking good in a bikini, you're all willing to believe that she'll be in BOND 24. I bet none of you have actually gone looking for excepts of her acting - for all you know, she could be so bad that she makes Megan Fox look like Diana Rigg. And then when BOND 24 comes out, you'll all be bitching about how Ponce was a terrible actor and never should have been let near the franchise.
    We are simply and harmlessly posting photos of this beautiful woman, and you still feel the need to but in once again. If you are going to criticize us and put words in our mouths go somewhere else. I could understand it is this was the first time you took things too far, but you are a multiple offender.
    If you have the right to "harmlessly post photos", then I have the equal right to point out that I don't necessarily agree with it.
    If you have the right to "harmlessly post photos", then I have the equal right to point out that I don't necessarily agree with it.

Great. Congratulations to you. So, say how you feel once, then leave. We all get it. No need for you to constantly remind us.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 28,694
    lrg-10456-01_p_backstage.jpg
    4d382123123d2.jpg
    lola-ponce-calendario-2.jpeg
    LoLa-Ponce-For-Miss-Bikini-10.jpg
    This is a brilliant thread, but my only worry is that we will soon have posted all the pictures in the world of beautiful Lola.
    At least until this free publicity gets her more photo shoots ;)
    Great. Congratulations to you. So, say how you feel once, then leave. We all get it. No need for you to constantly remind us.
    Once again, it's a case of "do as I say, not as I do". You tell me that I should not criticise, but your post was itself a criticism. Then you tell me that I do not need to constantly post, but you yourself are continuing to post the same things. The sad irony of it is that I actually thought you were one of the better posters around here, once upon a time.

If what I have to say bothers you, the solution is simple: ignore it. People on the other forums are thick-skinned enough to know that what they say might not be popular. Around here, you can't post anything that someone might be upset by. No wonder the other Bond communities think so little of MI6.
    No wonder the other Bond communities think so little of MI6.

As someone long ago forgotten once said, "More fool them".

lola-ponce-02.jpg
    lola-ponce-19.jpg
    This girl has melted my cold heart.
  • I wouldn't mind if she came along with Berenice in Skyfall :-O
    QBranch wrote:
    This girl has melted my cold heart.

My heart...and something else...has grown three sizes this day. ;)
    Wait- I know this one! Is it your beard?
    edited December 2011 Posts: 28,694
    QBranch wrote:
    Wait- I know this one! Is it your beard?

Close, but no cigar...girl...
    http://moviechickswithguns.com/85/imgMed/The_World_is_Not_Enough_Julietta_the_Cigar_Girl.jpg

;)

Mod Edit - : Removed copyright image
    Actually, I think they have the right idea.
    Actually, I think they have the right idea.
    Not that I can remember. The noted forgotten man was banned from a fan site after pushing arguments too far.
    I was referring to the other forums thinking little of MI6.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    I was referring to the other forums thinking little of MI6.

Everyone is welcome to their opinions. But forgive us if we don't heed much from those elitists that hide them behind locked down forums and manually approved memberships. Openess lets the fresh air in, and the bad smells out.
    JamesPage wrote:
    Everyone is welcome to their opinions.
    Really? Because there are certain members of this forum who make me feel like I can't say anything; if I do, everything goes to hell.

That's what your policy has bought you - I have to dance around the issue by referring to those members as "certain members" rather than naming them, because the minute I do, I become the bad guy. I'm not.
    JamesPage wrote:
    Openess lets the fresh air in, and the bad smells out.
    At what cost? Sometimes I feel I can't express myself because I know certain elements of the forum will make life painful for everyone else if I do - and the moderators pander to it because they know that snuffing out posts that people might not like is easier and better for everyone than letting certain other people throw tantrums until they get their way. I post something (not necessarily in this thread, mind you) that is perfectly neutral in tone and offers a dissenting opinion with what I feel is a valid opinion as to why. And rather than come back with equal civility and an intelligent counter-argument, I get accused of "trying to ram my opinion down someone else's throat", and then told that I am being emotionally unbalanced and that this is making me irrational. All I have done is said something perfectly normal, but because certain people on this forum cannot stomach the idea that other people have other ideas, I end up getting in trouble with the moderators and I have no idea why. I never get any explanations, and all the assurances that those people are being dealt with come to nothing when I see the same people doing the same things half an hour later.
    Jeez? Thought i would log on to see whats being said about this rumour which i cannot see being true just because it seems so early? And the laughter of the one liners has soon gone due to arguements! So much for the christmas spirit! (:|