New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    new here. hope to see some gameing threads

Great and appropriate username @SilvasLaptop - just don't hack the site, please!

Welcome to MI6 Community all the new recruits!
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    edited October 2013 Posts: 987
    Warm welcome to @Esprit, @SilvasLaptop, @timdalton007 and @Ed83 hope you all enjoy it here.
    Welcome to all our latest recruits! great to see all these new names popping up on here! B-)
    Hello my name is Blaine! I'm a new member and a youth pastor by day, but at night I'm a Bond, James Bond

Weclome to all new members!

So do you seduce girls you recently meet, drink like there's no tomorrow, smoke 60 to 70 cigarettes a day and kill on the behalf of your superiors?
    My name is Winthrop Smuthers. My hobbies include skydiving, tax evasion, and keeping in touch.
  • TrishTrish Banned
    edited November 2013 Posts: 20
    Hi Everyone!

My name's Trish and my husband and I watch James Bond all the time! Sean Connery is my favourite! My favourite movie is probably Diamonds Are Forever, but my husband prefers For Your Eyes Only. Must be all the beautiful girls in it!!!!!!!!!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Welcome, @Trish, nice to have you on board!
  • Hello, My name is Gosse (Yes it really is), I come from Holland and I'm 14 years old. I also got an account on ajb007.com. Since I'm 5 years old, I'm a huge Bond fan. And the rest of my opinions you'll see in my posts.
    Welcome @DutchJamesBondFan. Hope you enjoy the forums. Now get up to your room, it's a school night! ;-)
  • Hello, My name is Gosse (Yes it really is), I come from Holland and I'm 14 years old. I also got an account on ajb007.com. Since I'm 5 years old, I'm a huge Bond fan. And the rest of my opinions you'll see in my posts.

We already have another participant from the Netherlands, @M_Balje on these pages

Hope you enjoy your stay

Hello, My name is Gosse (Yes it really is), I come from Holland and I'm 14 years old. I also got an account on ajb007.com. Since I'm 5 years old, I'm a huge Bond fan. And the rest of my opinions you'll see in my posts.

We already have another participant from the Netherlands, @M_Balje on these pages

Hope you enjoy your stay

Yes, I've no doubt that the redoubtable @M_Balje will take you under his wing. Welcome to our community, @DutchJamesBondFan. I hope you enjoy your stay.
  • DeJunkanoooDeJunkanooo Banned
    edited November 2013 Posts: 25
    Hi guys, I'm Brad. You can call me Junkanoo (thats a TB reference). Live in California, like soaking up the rays with my two sons, one a young'un and the other a young man. I like cooking filipino food (my wife is filipina), target shooting, survival training and in my spare time I like to investigate conspiracy theories (the things I could tell you- amateur investigator here!) Own all the movies on Blu Ray- the bond 50 set. My favorite James Bond is You Only Live Twice.
  • TrishTrish Banned
    Hi Brad I hope your wife and family is okay after the cyclone in the Phillipine's. Best wishes to you and the whanau (maori word for family). Welcome aboard!
  • DeJunkanoooDeJunkanooo Banned
    Hi Trish, we don't live in the Phillipines thank goodness, but my wife has family there. We can't get in touch, communications are very damaged over there. Holding out hope for a miracle. We'd try to get down there ourselves but we just don't have the resouces right now. I have a small business, we take people on personalized wilderness "adventures". We tailor the experience to match you personally. Business is just not good right now so we can't afford to go up there but nice to meet you Trisha.
  • TrishTrish Banned
    edited November 2013 Posts: 20
    Sorry to hear that your business is not going well Brad. I too run a small business from home offering bridging finance so I know what that can be like when the market takes a nose dive you are on struggle street.

With the internet now days you can pretty much run your business from home, or from the iPhone.

It is great we can be on first name basis on the boards. Mi6 is a great community. :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Welcome and all the best wishes, hope your in-laws are safe.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    DutchJamesBondFan and DeJunkanooo - welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy our forum. Dive right in; there are plenty of interesting threads.
  • I've had an account for awhile, but I've just now started logging on more often and I plan to be posting around the boards.

Nice to be here!
  • Good evening,

Long time Bond fan, first time forum poster. Currently working my way through the Gardner novels which I am enjoying immensely.

Favourite Bond actor would probably have to be Mr Dalton, but as for favourite film - well that changes each time I watch them!

Seems like a really nice community and I look forward to exploring more of the forum.

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Welcome @Blackfriar. If you have any questions, please ask. Enjoy your time looking around as well as with the rest of us.
    Yes, welcome all new members! We have lots and lots of threads: I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
    Welcome @Blackfriar. Always nice to have a new member join up who isn't a troll or spambot. Hope you enjoy the forum :-)
    edited November 2013 Posts: 17,801
    Blackfriar wrote:
    Good evening,

Long time Bond fan, first time forum poster. Currently working my way through the Gardner novels which I am enjoying immensely.

Favourite Bond actor would probably have to be Mr Dalton, but as for favourite film - well that changes each time I watch them!

Seems like a really nice community and I look forward to exploring more of the forum.

A very warm welcome to you, @Blackfriar. Always good to have another Gardner fan around these parts! I love your Licence Renewed skull avatar and your name is of course taken from Gardner's No Deals, Mr Bond (1987).
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome! And well spotted @Dragonpol!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Welcome @Blackfriar. Hope you find interesting subjects to discuss here.
    I'm new to MI6 Community and not on internet much but been a Bond fan a long time. I am trying to find out when I saw my first Bond film. It was at Odeon, Ayr, Scotland and by chance was Doctor No and Thunderball was with it. It could have been the late 1960's but I'm not sure. Does anyone know how or where I can find out? Thanks.
  • I've been a Bond fan since I was a kid, when my Dad took me to see Goldeneye. I made my way through the books as a teenager and have been obsessed ever since. Give me a Walther PPK over a lightsaber any day.
  • Hey everyone! I'm new, I love everything about Bond and I love gaming too! Yay! :)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Welcome to the new members. @JohnD there is an Originals Thread here, that is for those who were able to watch at least of of the Connery films in the cinemas at the time they were released. You might want to check it!
    Welcome, all new members! Hope you have fun on our threads.
    And nice avatar, @SMERSHed. :)