SPECTRE photos and videos - spoiler

edited December 2014 in SPECTRE News & Spoilers Posts: 6,601
With the production to start soon, it seems to be time to have a thread, where ALL the material we find has a home. Thankfully, for those, who want to remain partly unspoiled, we have Jestbrooks thread, which led us through the pre pdoduction time and will do a good job to bring out news in a way, that people will get info without knowing more then they want.

In this we can just led go and share rumors and leaks, plot news...whatever. personally I enjoy the filming with all we get, the most and knowing details doesnt bother me. This thread is for all those, who feel the same.

But even I would like to suggest to give the clapperboards an own thread, should they give us those again. I hope for something new though. They did he best job during QOS. I loved the featurettes. We will see.
But lets decide on the clappers once they are upon us.

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Thanks, @GermanLady! :) I know JWESTBROOK will try to keep spoilers out of his production thread, and here we can just discuss spoilers without spoiler tags. So members now have a clear choice, which should be simpler for everyone.

I really like your suggestion for clapperboards to be a totally separate thread - the reason being is that it gives us too much info on where in the film that scene will probably appear (at least approximate), and that is more than I want to know. So yes, we can come here for spoilers and the only other thread I think necessary would be the Clapperboard Thread when (if) those happen. Good idea!
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    nothing new here from http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-11-24/james-bond-24-to-film-in-rome but it does contain the newish speculative reportage.

The new James Bond film is expected to feature explosions, parachute jumps and car chases centred around the ancient streets of Rome.
    Although much of the filming will take place in London’s Shepperton studios early next year, Italian news agency ANSA let slip that the Eternal City will firmly feature in the action, and the movie will include at least three big-budget scenes in Italy’s capital.
    , while one vehicle will streak down the major road of Corso Vittorio Emanuele II before plummThe city’s beautiful, winding streets will form the backdrop for high-speed car chases, with a Fiat 500 being destroyed in Borgo Vittorio near the Vaticaneting into the Tibur river. And 007 will make a daring parachute landing on the city's Ponte Sisto bridge.

Sunny South Campania will also feature in the movie, with scenes captured in the glorious former home of the Bourbon kings of Naples – the Palace of Caserta.
    Filming in Italy will take place between February and March next year, and it’s believed the production team will then venture to Morocco.

and btw the Mail says Waltz is Blofeld :) I think that brings us up todate with the speculative reporting.
    Now if Lea Seydoux were to leak to any of us, that she is actually playing a re-booted version of Kissy Suzuki and will be revealed to carry James Bond's baby ( ala Fleming's YOLT) that would be great spoiler.
    In the meantime, I think we have the Waltz news and Italy Fiat 500 news to kick about.

Fiat 500, rated by AA Cars as top 10 girlie car.
    4_fiat_500.jpg

I love these little Fiats and actually do need a new car. Just the saying goes, they are not the most reliable cars in the world. Just cute.

I believe, there wont be a trustworthy confirmation about Blofield, as imo they wanna bring it up as a surprise. I doubt even Baz is allowed to confirm it. We'll see.

But please, i want a second Bond girl.
    edited November 2014 Posts: 12,459
    I have never driven a Fiat but when in Rome ... ;) I'm sure I'd love one, actually.

I definitely want a bigger name second Bond girl who is the main Bond girl. Though I am happy with Lea. They are really able to keep a lid on things so far! Must be blackmail, that's all I can think of. Ha!

I think they will discuss Waltz and his character in broad terms and if (still a big if) he is Blofeld, EON will not confirm that. For me, I am hoping it is revealed (if happening at all) towards the end of the film. Happy for Waltz to be 100% a different character. We shall see.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Those cars are just too cute for words. I've been thinking of getting one myself but just like @Germanlady I don't think they are very reliable (the old ones weren't either from what I'm told). I don't think Bond will drive it, he will most likely smash it :D
    And Lea would look great driving one. :)
    Car as fashion accessory. The one above matches the model's outfit.

I could see that little car squashed flat against the side of a wall, with poor Lea scambling out in the nick of time.
    Wonder if Fiat has a Prada accessory line, to match with her special B24 wardrobe choices.
    I would love Bautista in it. Hating every minute he has to use it and showing. Bond could "free" him of it.
    From Mi6 Homepage

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond-24-report-20141125-solden-location-details?t=&s=&id=03793

Local press report that the citizens of Obertilliach were briefed by Bond 24's Austrian project coordinator this week. It was also the first time that they officially confirmed that it was the production of the 24th James Bond adventure for which the location was being prepared.
    It was revealed that 350 crew members would be staying in and around the village throughout 25 accommodation providers. Their equipment will be transported in and out of the village by 50 trucks. The residents were reassured that the production team have an agreement with the local government to leave the village as they found it.

Shooting, it was explained, would be weather dependant but cameras should roll in the second week of January 2015.

Some at the public meeting worried about the inconveniences hosting a big production would cause the residents whilst the 007 crew were on location. Many more agreed that it would be a big boost in publicity and popularity for the village and the wider region.

The organisers also indicated what local press had been touting for some time: Bond will shoot at the ski resort of Sölden, about 150 miles north west of Obertilliach. 20 skidoos are being sourced for use by the crew to transport camera equipment. It is not yet clear if the skidoos will also be used on screen. Other reports indicated that a 400-strong crew would be arriving in Sölden as early as January 8th 2015. The Rettenbach glacier, one of the key winter sports attractions of Sölden, is expected to be closed (despite being peak season) whilst the crew utilise the location. The news firms up the likelihood that 007 will be on skis for the first time in the Craig era.

solden.jpg
    I'm very happy with Lea, and i think she has the look of a classic bond girl (although personally, i'm hoping that she will be the bad girl (Fiona Volpe) style character. I totally agree with Germanlady and 4EverBonded. I'm also hoping for a second Bond girl, and hopefully both girl's will have plenty of screen time and a lot more scenes than Berenice had, and please keep Naomi in the office this time.
    All these pics I have seen are truly gorgeous. :) Really looking forward to this! A nice contrast: Rome, Austria and also Morocco and Mexico (but I think Mexico will not be stated as that in the film, just filming there is all that was said, some filming will happen there - probably or at least maybe not used as itself for the film).
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Agreed. Based on the locations and some of the action set pieces that are reportedly proposed, this indeed is indicative of what Mendes had previously said about doing another Bond movie that is very different from SF because it's certainly shaping up to be that way.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Nothing new here. Just an example of the reportage, which seems a bit off, in that media seem to think they have a cute story about Bond swapping out cars.

SkyNews report:

Bond will apparently drive the Fiat during a high-speed car chase through the street of Rome, with scenes due to be shot in February and March next year.
    But the Italian vehicle will reportedly end up being crushed near the Vatican.

http://news.sky.com/story/1380209/james-bond-swaps-aston-for-fiat-report
    adaptive-comp-template-two-way-1-762x428.jpg
    I wasn't sure where to put these photos but when in doubt... these might be spoilerish for some. A member or the Morocco crew (username hymnsy) posted these:
    10809490_709247072495956_360407900_n.jpg
    10809502_1510529182549981_641054042_n.jpg

The cameras and rigs are now not on (what looked like) a train, but on a trailer. I think it's safe to say these will be used for something involving speed /:)
    Are we sure these are not for Mission Impossible 5?
    Yes, this is the Bond crew.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Sandy wrote: »

Some say they are also MI crew... :-??
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 267
    Maybe Bond will be chasing Lea who's driving the Fiat 500?

And if Bautista is in the scene, he'll be in the car with Lea.
    ggl007 wrote: »

Some say they are also MI crew... :-??

Do you mean my comments last week @ggl007? I was not talking about this guy but the guy who supervised the transport and assembly of the cameras (who also worked at MI). These are the same cameras and the same rigs posted last week labelled #Bond24, these guys are working for Bond24.
    It is funny at how many Fiat 500's i have seen since the Rome details came out! Hopefully it is going to be about Bond's outstanding driving skills abit like the 2CV chase in FYEO!
    I think Bond in a Fiat would be grand. Bond on skis ... I am still contemplating they may do something different, not just skis for him (as GermanLady has pointed out awhile ago, Craig does/did not know how to ski).

When I think of some of the beautiful scenery in old films I enjoy (It Takes A Thief comes to mind), the scenery was almost like a character in the story, it was so lovingly filmed. I think we have a very good cinematographer for Bond 24 and I'm hoping none of these great locations are whizzed by.
    I honestly don't think (from the original reports) that Bond will be driving one @RogueAgent. All they said was that a Fiat 500 (new? old?) will be destroyed. I would guess it's colateral damage.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Mallory: What was that?

Bond: A Fiat 500. =))
    I honestly don't think (from the original reports) that Bond will be driving one @RogueAgent. All they said was that a Fiat 500 (new? old?) will be destroyed. I would guess it's colateral damage.

Maybe? I just like to see him improvise now and again like he has done in previous films.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 2,015
    The 3 digital cameras are still there on the stabilization rig. My only hypothesis for the moment is that this truck will film something going very fast in the same direction as the truck.
    I enjoy seeing the photos of camera set ups. Please keep those coming. :)
  • RogueAgent wrote: »
    Maybe? I just like to see him improvise now and again like he has done in previous films.
    Or we could have Moneypenny saying "Fiat 500" :)

RogueAgent wrote: »
    Or we could have Moneypenny saying "Fiat 500" :)

X_X That's all! ;)
  • More seriously, I can imagine Lea Seydoux in this Fiat 500, in the same vein they put Camille in a Ford Ka. Even only for a few seconds.
    Oh they could have fun with a Fiat in so many ways. I do hope Lea's role is large enough. But I am still hoping for another main Bond girl. If there is not ... then I do not know what to expect, other than Moneypenny in the field more (I am rather expecting some of that anyway, to be honest).