The Colders Federation

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Jeez, I missed the previous 28 posts. I'm CEO. That's unexcusable. But I still have no clue what the plot is. I know the girls, though. Is that really a spoiler?

So you haven t even caught the title, then?

It seems to be called Bond 25.

Spoiler tags, please.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Jeez, I missed the previous 28 posts. I'm CEO. That's unexcusable. But I still have no clue what the plot is. I know the girls, though. Is that really a spoiler?

So you haven t even caught the title, then?

It seems to be called Bond 25.

Spoiler tags, please.

Apologies. I simply don't know how or I would have. So sorry if I've ruined the film for anyone.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    B*nd **.
    edited June 2019 Posts: 17,728
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    B*nd **.

That's better. Phew! I almost let the cat out of the bag there!
    How is it going, Colders? Did you know this production is an unprecedented Disaster?
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was the general mood in the B25 thread. Means things are okay, then!

But I still have no clue what the plot is. I know the girls, though. Is that really a spoiler?
    Not really a spoiler. Spoilers are about the story, aren't they?

As for me, I know nothing at all about the plot. I know two of the new cast members. Hopefully there are more than two! But also, I don't know if certain key characters that could return are indeed returning or not. I don't really know where this film will be going storywise.

I know one location, perhaps two (don't know if the rumor turned out to be true). As with the cast, hopefully there are more locations, just for surprise's sake.

Haven't looked at any photos, whether on-set or of the press conference. Haven't read, looked at or watched anything about the making of the film.

Won't watch the trailer. I'm going to block the title of the film when it's revealed. I also don't want to know who will score the film.

You should see this site on my browser. Red rectangles aplenty. But I've learned to live with it.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    mattjoes wrote: »
    How is it going, Colders? Did you know this production is an unprecedented Disaster?
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was the general mood in the B25 thread. Means things are okay, then!

But I still have no clue what the plot is. I know the girls, though. Is that really a spoiler?

As for me, I know nothing at all about the plot. I know two of the new cast members. Hopefully there are more than two! But also, I don't know if certain key characters that could return are indeed returning or not. I don't really know where this film will be going storywise.

I know one location, perhaps two (don't know if the rumor turned out to be true). As with the cast, hopefully there are more locations, just for surprise's sake.

Haven't looked at any photos, whether on-set or of the press conference. Haven't read, looked at or watched anything about the making of the film.

Won't watch the trailer. I'm going to block the title of the film when it's revealed. I also don't want to know who will score the film.

You should see this site on my browser. Red rectangles aplenty. But I've learned to live with it.

How do you get "red rectangles a plenty"?

Oh, just the anti-spoiler plugin for the browser. You enter the keywords and any paragraphs where they show up are replaced by red rectangles.

Oh, just the anti-spoiler plugin for the browser. You enter the keywords and any paragraphs where they show up are replaced by red rectangles.

Ooh, I need that.
    It's called Spoiler Protection 2.0. I believe it's available for both Chrome and Firefox.
    How is it going, Colders?

My effortful, slightly pointless quest to avoid the title came to a sad end, unfortunately. It was impossible to avoid given it was announced in a press release and the threads here were swiftly renamed. I would have been prepared to avoid it had it been revealed on a trailer to be released at a certain date, but not like this. Nothing too important, however, and the title is great. I was very excited when I read it.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It's a great title - classic Bond. I'm happy to look at the pictures so far, but am trying to avoid analyzing what scene goes where, and any plot points more detailed than the official synopsis. Surprisingly (and happily), at this stage in the production, those of us reading the spoiler threads still don't know much at all about the story! Hope it stays that way. I will avoid listening to the song as well, made easier if they once again choose someone generic.

Just a heads up- right now we have the most production photos and videos popping up everywhere, so be extra careful. I can't keep up with it all, so have become more relaxed about not seeing every bit of footage.
    I'm doing my best.
    QBranch wrote: »
    It's a great title - classic Bond. I'm happy to look at the pictures so far, but am trying to avoid analyzing what scene goes where, and any plot points more detailed than the official synopsis. Surprisingly (and happily), at this stage in the production, those of us reading the spoiler threads still don't know much at all about the story! Hope it stays that way.
    Interesting. And good.

QBranch wrote: »
    Just a heads up- right now we have the most production photos and videos popping up everywhere, so be extra careful. I can't keep up with it all, so have become more relaxed about not seeing every bit of footage.
    Thanks for the warning. I'll stay alert!

I'm doing my best.
    We can do this. We can do this.
    My effortful, slightly pointless quest to avoid the title came to a sad end, unfortunately.

My well-meaning friends fell over themselves to tell me about it!
    My effortful, slightly pointless quest to avoid the title came to a sad end, unfortunately.

My well-meaning friends fell over themselves to tell me about it!

I know the feeling. Twice I've had people starting to tell me about some rumor about this film, and I've had to quickly shut them up with a poisoned dart.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Great idea for a thread @PropertyOfALady . @Thunderfinger gave me the link, didn't know this exists. I really would love to be a member of the Colders. I really want to watch the movie this time without the snippets of any trailers in mind.
    How can I manage, how can I control myself? And who of you succeded to do this for SP? Did it improve the movie?
    Strangely enough, it's a very exciting experience to know that while the trailer is out there, I'm not going to see it.

giphy.gif
    I have not watched the trailer even though several of my friends have sent me links to it!
    I have not watched the trailer even though several of my friends have sent me links to it!

Same here. One friend thought it would be funny to send me the link around 20 times.
    Public Service Announcement: The trailer plays with Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker.
    Public Service Announcement: The trailer plays with Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker.

Time to get the blindfolds and earmuffs out then?
    That's fine for me, I don't like Star Wars and won't watch it.

Perfect!
    edited December 2019 Posts: 17,728

Perfect!

I don't like Star Wars either and have never watched any of them in full, apart from seeing part of a scene from Return of the Jedi on TV last Christmas. It was the "worm" part. To be honest, I wasn't greatly impressed by what I saw and I didn't feel the urge to watch any more, either.

I think it's just one of those things that's not for me, which is fair enough. In fact, the BBC Radio 4 series I've Never Seen Star Wars could have been about me! :)
    I'm not a fan either - I think I was a bit too young when I first saw them on TV, and I've never bothered to try again. (Also being the same age as Star Wars makes me feel old, in a way that being the same age as TSWLM doesn't for some reason.)
    Last night I went to a screening of Top Gun at the Fleet Air Arm Museum in Somerset (they have a mock aircraft carrier deck with real planes on, which made a fun venue) and they only went and showed the Bond 25 trailer before the film.

SO CROSS. I don't even like Top Gun all that much.

(Yes, I could have shut my eyes and put my fingers in my ears. But I am a weak & feeble woman.)
    Nooo, this means we lost you @Agent_99
    Freeze her!
    You know, a few months ago, with the release of the new film not too far away, I slowly gravitated to this idea of taking a break from the forums and from Bond in general, to recharge my Bond batteries and avoid spoilers for the new film. I eventually committed to the plan and gave everything Bond-related a rest-- even the music, which is my raison d'être. But when the virus thing happened, and the film got delayed (painfully, but understandably), I decided I wasn't interested in extending the break for that many more months. But it appears to have been a useful parenthesis, nonetheless. It's going to be fun getting back into all of this.
    Don't get too far into it. The whole plot leaked, I'm told.