No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Yes it is.

That's fan art on the post, right? #LegendsNeverDie
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 6,665
    It's Friday, so bare with me.

I'd be interested to know if Ana de Armas would oblige to a reference to Maryam D'abo, since the vantage V8 is back ;)
    Maryam%2BD'abo%2Bnude%2B(9).jpg

You see? I'm all for homages...of this kind.

Just to get the mood a bit lighter. Carry on.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 4,400
    The big question marks currently are the following:

1. The title
    2. The composer
    3. The title song

I guess we will get word on the title by the end of July/start of August. Word on the composer around the same time. Then confirmation of the singer sometime in the new year.

1. The title
    2. The composer
    3. The title song

I guess we will get word on the title by the end of July/start of August. Word on the composer around the same time. Then confirmation of the singer sometime in the new year.

Yeah I imagine we will get the title with the first trailer that will be exciting.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

1. The title
    2. The composer
    3. The title song

The title song/artist is one of the last things we get, no?
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Univex wrote: »
    It's Friday, so bare with me.

I'd be interested to know if Ana de Armas would oblige to a reference to Maryam D'abo, since the vantage V8 is back ;)
    Maryam%2BD'abo%2Bnude%2B(9).jpg

You see? I'm all for homages...of this kind.

Just to get the mood a bit lighter. Carry on.

" Univex's idea?" : Ana De Armas
    " Precisely" : Q
    " I completely understand" : Ana De Armas
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited June 2019 Posts: 524
    For everyone who was worried about the release date not being met: the German release date has been moved to a week earlier!
    Now, they wouldn't do that if they weren't confident in meeting the deadlines, right?

One day before my Birthday. I´m starting to get interested again.
    boldfinger wrote: »
    One day before my Birthday. I´m starting to get interested again.

10 days before mine ;)
    For everyone who was worried about the release date not being met: the German release date has been moved to a week earlier!
    Now, they wouldn't do that if they weren't confident in meeting the deadlines, right?

As I mentioned on Twitter, this isn't really a big deal in regards to whether production is going well. It was already due out in the UK on April 3 (if expect that date to be moved to the 2nd too or even earlier that week, to make sure UK is first), otherwise this is just Universal getting their ducks in row in following the traditional Bond strategy of international release first, US a week or two later, taking into account the usual movie release dates in each country (hence April 2 for Germany, a Thursday)
    There is no reason to worry about the release date anymore. Even if Craig quit tomorrow, they would still be able to make the release date now. What people should be worried about is the quality of the film.
    Worry is not good for the heart, seriously. If the film won´t turn out good People shouldn´t bother with it. Don´t let film companies decide over your happiness :-).
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 3,333
    While I can share some of @PanchitoPistoles pessimism for B25, I won't stick my neck out and declare it a guaranteed success or a total misfire until I've seen further evidence, such as a detailed synopsis of the plot or at least a 2-minute trailer giving me some idea of how it's possibly going to pan-out. Sure, the portents are not looking good right now. What with mishaps, rewrites, and actors not being available due to their conflicting work schedules, it looks like Fukunaga really has got his hands full on this project. One thing's for sure, the Bond news landscape is totally barren at the moment. Apart from the occasional posted Instagram from a bush-league extra, it's looking totally un-newsworthy and void of anything to discuss. Maybe I'll come back at the end of August when there's possibly more news to be had, but for now, I'm going to confine myself to the threads dealing only with Bond's illustrious past.
    edited June 2019 Posts: 3,126
    They really have to do this it feels abit unnecessary https://www.etonline.com/ben-whishaw-very-english-scandal-emmys-fyc-standout-performances-127016
    Update: ignore the comments I made a false assumption they aren't making q gay.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Is this a good thing? Bad thing? Neutral thing?
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 3,164
    Minion wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Is this a good thing? Bad thing? Neutral thing?

Given Annapurna's marketing troubles recently with the likes of Booksmart, If Beale Street Could Talk and The Sisters Brothers, can only be a good thing...with Bond I'd imagine Universal will have massive input in the campaign, and of course EON runs the show

Maybe this boot is the start of a 007 power suit? ala Gustav Graves!!! =))
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

I. Am. IronBond.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

I. Am. IronBond.

=)) or it's the q gadget from Goldeneye
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    That "007 Gym" sign in the back is very cool!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited June 2019 Posts: 4,416
    Give him some green sock/Gypsum and there can make cgi leg.

81d2kXuQOmL._UX385_.jpg
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    M_Balje wrote: »

81d2kXuQOmL._UX385_.jpg

Hey, this may be a joke , but they did have to do this for Gal Gadot’s stomach for re-shoots. She was noticeably pregnant at the time.so she sported a green abdomen. Later CG artist added the non-pregnant mid-section.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 6,665
    talos7 wrote: »
    M_Balje wrote: »

81d2kXuQOmL._UX385_.jpg

Hey, this may be a joke , but they did have to do this for Gal Gadot’s stomach for re-shoots. She was noticeably pregnant at the time.so she sported a green abdomen. Later CG artist added the non-pregnant mid-section.

Really? Brilliant, wow. That's what I call good cgi. And it should be used mainly for retouches like that, background small works and stuff like that. Wow, Gadot's stomach, who would've thought? And what a story to tell her kid. "Hey, you were there in the film, but they CGI'd you out" ;)
  • HildebrandRarityHildebrandRarity Centre international d'assistance aux personnes déplacées, Paris, France
    They should also have done this on Russell Crowe's belly on a few films he's done.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Or redirected from the glacial tsunami surfing and applied the CGI efforts elsewhere in Die Another Day.
    They should also have done this on Russell Crowe's belly on a few films he's done.

Or on Steven Segal in everything over the last 20 years
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Risico007 wrote: »

Or on Steven Segal in everything over the last 20 years

That abdomen looks like it was CGI rendered, what with all that's going on down there. ;-)