No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Can't see any reports of filming in Norway after the Atlantic Road film shoot.

Maybe second unit is done in Norway. I think if they were actually filming something after Atlantic Road then some photos would leak.
    Pavlo wrote: »
    Can't see any reports of filming in Norway after the Atlantic Road film shoot.

Maybe second unit is done in Norway. I think if they were actually filming something after Atlantic Road then some photos would leak.

It seems like they might be done for now at least. We will no doubt see several media reports should they return to film more.
    “Cataclysmic”. That’s the second time you’ve used that word to describe something that we have no idea about how it will impact anything. Let’s try to not foster a permanent sense of anxiety and dread for heavens sake.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 4,400
    God, I think @RC7 is torturing us.

Meanwhile, this extra cant stop posting on Instagram!! She’s gonna get into big trouble if she isn’t careful. This was uploaded an hour ago:
    RmjM6uT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Anyone wanna reach out and see if she has seen Craig on set???
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    How are the issues on Bond 25 any different than what's gone on the past three films? Seriously. Each of them has had its share of injuries, snafus, and delays. People forget that QoS was such a mess that Forster almost quit.

The drama...

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    God, I think @RC7 is torturing us.

Meanwhile, this extra cant stop posting on Instagram!! She’s gonna get into big trouble if she isn’t careful. This was uploaded an hour ago:
    RmjM6uT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Anyone wanna reach out and see if she has seen Craig on set???

What do you think, @Pierce2Daniel , can it scenes in most famous night club El Tropicana in Havana?
  • RC7RC7
    Fukunaga isn’t going anywhere.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    RC7 wrote: »

Brofeld is coming back.... that has to be it haha
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    TripAces wrote: »
    How are the issues on Bond 25 any different than what's gone on the past three films? Seriously. Each of them has had its share of injuries, snafus, and delays. People forget that QoS was such a mess that Forster almost quit.

The drama...

Last three? How about most of the series, right from the start.
    Bentley007 wrote: »

I would be all for it! Do it so Right this time that it makes everyone Forget About the limpness of the last film!

boldfinger wrote: »
    Bentley007 wrote: »

I would be all for it! Do it so Right this time that it makes everyone Forget About the limpness of the last film!

Don't think it's possible to forget the limpness of SP, even if I'd want to…
    Dali Bensallah is at the BBC News Centre today according to IG. He also posted a video which shows his look in the film. I can't be bothered to screencap it, but it's close to this:
    For my part, I don't understand the "I know something but I can't tell you" posts.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Dali Bensallah is at the BBC News Centre today according to IG. He also posted a video which shows his look in the film. I can't be bothered to screencap it, but it's close to this:

Where’s the video with how he looks in the film?
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 17,241
    If it's the Instagram story video @Pierce2Daniel is referring to, you see him (briefly) by clicking the profile picture of his Instagram account.
    Not much new to see on this thread.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Hopefully things will pick up once they start filming in Matera. I’m just not quite sure when they’ll get there.

The drama...

Last three? How about most of the series, right from the start.

Yep.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Hopefully things will pick up once they start filming in Matera. I’m just not quite sure when they’ll get there.

True. When is that scheduled? Anyone?
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited June 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Sassilive months ago
    Univex wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

True. When is that scheduled? Anyone?

Mid August if I recall correctly, but the latest article by Sassilive suggested that there could be a slight filming delay.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    OK, so I think I can enjoy this thread if I just take it all as amusing commentary.
    Thanks, @RC7, for the photo. It doesn't concern me either way/any way.

Of course, Cary is staying. But people leaping off any railing to jump to conclusions is SOP for the forum, in general.

Nice we will be getting more photos here and there. I'm still avoiding plot discussion but do appreciate photos and confirmed news, of course.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine

Probably tonight photo of Bond 25 set
    Cool, nighttime action scene.
    Probably in Cuba, after the club party and before the sea plane scene and the boat explosion - Just guessing (in the dark)
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    octofinger wrote: »
    For my part, I don't understand the "I know something but I can't tell you" posts.
    Consider the reception given to reveals in this discussion. Dismissal and damnation.

I'm good with the tease and potential shakeup for the doomsayers. As with a couple films back proposing surety that Mr. White will never return. Quantum will never be mentioned again. That kind of stuff. Then reality plays out.

The drama...

Mendes nearly quit on Spectre too.

The drama...

Do we know that for sure? I've heard it said, but was it ever proven?

The drama...

I think there are some people (not me, of course) who wish he had. LOL
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    octofinger wrote: »

Neither do I.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Discipline, @RichardTheBruce. Discipline.
    AgentM72 wrote: »

The drama...

Do we know that for sure? I've heard it said, but was it ever proven?

It was in the leaked emails.