The James Bond & Friends Podcast

Comments

• retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    edited June 2019 Posts: 380
    So what happened on this forum in 2014 that brought in so many new members? It appears that year pops up a lot when I'm looking at some of the names.

Edit: Lead up to SPECTRE?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Yes, the lead up to any new Bond release sees the influx of new members. As it has in the past. With filming underway for Bond 25, we're already seeing new members sign up to join in with discussing anything and everything to do with OO7.
    What are your thoughts on Bond 25 @retrokitty ?
    There are multiple threads in which to comment on Daniel Craig's possible final Bond film.
    NicNac wrote: »
    In through a split in time and I’m back in KTBEU.
    Where is Luds?
    Hello kitty and dublo x

giphy.gif

Where the heck have you guys and girls been? And where the hell is Luds? Now that's a good question.
    @Benny .... Just going to be away from the forum for an hour or so but will be back in a bit to comment on Bond 25.

@Univex .... Last I heard, from here, Luds got married... So I'm guessing he's got about 4 kids by now. BIZZY.

• doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Well, the podcast was fun...
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited June 2019 Posts: 1,699
    So much fun. Hopefully some of it can be used! ;)
    St_George wrote: »
    So much fun. Hopefully some it can be used! ;)

Only @Benny's "Connery" story will be used...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Great to see the podcast dragging in so many people with an online presence. Looking forward to listening to it guys.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Samuel001 wrote: »
    Great to see the podcast dragging in so many people with an online presence. Looking forward to listening to it guys.

You may regret saying that, my friend.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The wicked witch of the wet coast strikes.
    The wicked witch of the wet coast strikes.

Official warning...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator

You may regret saying that, my friend.

If the episode is too bad to bother releasing, you may be right.
    Great to see the podcast dragging in so many people with an online presence...

Sarcasm will not be tolerated.
    edited June 2019 Posts: 45,489
    c700x420.jpg

MOD EDIT:

Except Dublo

MOD EDIT #2:

And St_George
    Well, I'm hoping some absurdity stays in the podcast, but for the most part it was a lovefest... With each other, James Bond, the forum (old and new), and PBro.

Cannot wait to see how the powers that be make us look intelligent. :D

@DarthDimi , I promised @RussianMummy a week without warnings. I hope you can accommodate.

And now that we are gathered here....

the-grove-lock.jpg
    Inn before the Lock
    udqlabtc7r1z.jpg

In before the Locque.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    tom-hiddleston-loki-1200x761.jpg

In before the Loki
    gjb74mbbbw53.gif
    the-grove-lock.jpg
    Inn before the Lock

Is that inn visible to you guys?
    vlcsnap-surfing-gif.gif?resize=480%2C270

In before the schlock.
    vlcsnap-surfing-gif.gif?resize=480%2C270

In before the schlock.

Almost as off-putting as Bodyworlds.
    1,600th post!

giphy.gif
    1,600th post!

Congrats... I'm planning to make it there this month.

47079ab9dd8f382bd4bda59096afe35d.gif

You're too kind, @retrokitty.

Of course, I was waiting all day to post that in here - without double- or even triple-posting to do so. :))

giphy.gif
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Love seeing all the old...I mean, the experienced members of this forum back. I stumbled upon this board many moons ago. Although I loved James Bond and his world. It was the motley crew of members in this forum that kept me coming back.

It warms my heart to see @St_George @retrokitty back in full force. Now where is @M_Balje and @Luds to mention a few! Course shout out to @Benny and @DarthDimi for being constant.

Nice to have some of the gang back!
    thedove wrote: »
    Love seeing all the old...I mean, the experienced members of this forum back. I stumbled upon this board many moons ago. Although I loved James Bond and his world. It was the motley crew of members in this forum that kept me coming back.

It warms my heart to see @St_George @retrokitty back in full force. Now where is @M_Balje and @Luds to mention a few! Course shout out to @Benny and @DarthDimi for being constant.

Nice to have some of the gang back!

Ahhh... thanks... Dipping my toes into the easily digestible threads while catching up on the James Bond news.

I did see @M_Balje signed in a few days ago actually. Not sure how to get @Luds to come on back.

I do hope you and others will listen to the podcast when it comes out. And, more importantly, that it will inspire you to share some of your own memories in this thread. It was a gas reconnecting with Bond. But James Bond, for me, is nothing without the forums. :)
    So, this is now the James Bond and Friends official thread and as such, I can say that we should all stand by for a delightful trip down Mi6 memory lane for the next episode...

I've just finished up on the latest Ep as well, and I have to say that these last two have been extremely enjoyable to take part in.
    I do find them interesting and funny. They have become a highlight of the week for me now. Long may the podcast continue!!! :D