No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Bentley007 wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    FSS

For Special Services

Brilliantly done if so.

That would be quite clever and still has a Fleming connection

Jesus, I spelled this out in the last page.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 6,665
    Or he said that this send off flick for Craig has been just an absolute scramble of a film. And that stuck.

Kidding ;)
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Someone said to me that they think it might just be that Fukunaga has been setting off, trying to take shots of the sunset (with or without boat), and that that proved difficult.

But that would be a boring explanation, wouldn't it?

That's actually the plot for Bond 25.

Just replace Fukunaga with Malek.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    octofinger wrote: »
    FSS

For Special Services

Brilliantly done if so.

Sorry Octofinger I saw it and should have quoted you first. I do think that is a very excellent deduction
  • octofinger wrote: »
    FSS

For Special Services

Brilliantly done if so.

Ah shoot. I usually just read the very last page to catch-up and thought I was independently clever.

A bit like when someone tells the same joke right after you...

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    octofinger wrote: »
    FSS

For Special Services

Brilliantly done if so.

Ah shoot. I usually just read the very last page to catch-up and thought I was independently clever.

A bit like when someone tells the same joke right after you...

Happens to me all the time.
    Going to hazard a guess at the plot here. Eclipse, sunset, new technology....

Solar power might have something to do with it. Have you seen those huge solar towers in Spain. Thousands of mirrors pointing to one point. I also think this was a plot point from the cut script of spectre

Imagine bond tied to the top of a solar tower during an eclipse and he has to Escape before the sun comes back out. Like goldfingers laser. X1000000

http://silverbirdtv.com/uncategorized/22353/morocco-to-build-worlds-largest-concentrated-solar-power-plant/

Matt007 wrote: »

Solar power might have something to do with it. Have you seen those huge solar towers in Spain. Thousands of mirrors pointing to one point. I also think this was a plot point from the cut script of spectre

Imagine bond tied to the top of a solar tower during an eclipse and he has to Escape before the sun comes back out. Like goldfingers laser. X1000000

http://silverbirdtv.com/uncategorized/22353/morocco-to-build-worlds-largest-concentrated-solar-power-plant/

Neat.

It's like Icarus, but on the ground. I guess that's nothing to worry about unless we start hearing the film's story starts with Bond out of active service for awhile and then he goes to Cuba and OH MY GOD NO

• peterpeter Toronto
    AgentM72 wrote: »

Neat.

It's like Icarus, but on the ground. I guess that's nothing to worry about unless we start hearing the film's story starts with Bond out of active service for awhile and then he goes to Cuba and OH MY GOD NO

Well done— a genuine LOL moment!!
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.

Neat.

Lol well done. Even though I'm a DAD fan.

Neat.

drink.gif
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

Neat.

drink.gif

An artist at work. ;)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

Neat.

drink.gif

An artist at work. ;)

Indeed!
    jake24 wrote: »

Getting some heavy TB vibes, and I like it!

Pink-Gingham.jpg
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 24
    Looks to me like Bond goes out on the boat (which we saw them film) for some fishing (which we see here) and comes back to an unwelcome visitor. Just curious why we haven't seen any photos of Madeleine anywhere yet during the Jamaica shoots.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Omg yes please. Let him smoke a cigar on screen and this will already be Craigs best film for me. :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    He's feeding Q's cats. Great pic with the speargun. Guess the handgun.
    TripAces wrote: »
    I think someone superimposed the message on the back of the T.
    That was my first though too. Words photoshopped over an image.
    Very cool, so I take it's all part of the scene, including the
    cat feeding
    or is the
    cigar being smoked
    in a break?
    These are awesome. This is a way different film than sf or sp
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Yes indeed. Quite right you are. A very different beast all together.
    Bond fishing a red snapper, gutting it and feeding it to a cat, while possibly smoking a cigar
    I must be dreaming. In a good way.

Also, why am I using so many spoiler tags? Are they necessary?
    My word, that's retro indeed. Even though we can't tell very much.

I'm imagining a scene played for dark laughs where Bond's trying for his dinner with the spear gun, keeps missing, and eventually just says 'screw it' -- and uses the pistol instead. A more familiar tool from his past life.

Worth noting that doesn't actually look like a PPK either, despite what's in the headline.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Happy with the photos. I think the t-shirt could be photoshopped text, though.

Just the whole vibe from the photos is VERY reassuring. I'm quite happy; keep photos coming, please. Speculation re future director and future Blofeld actors ETC. please leave to clutter other threads.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Yes indeed. Quite right you are. A very different beast all together.
    Bond fishing a red snapper, gutting it and feeding it to a cat, while possibly smoking a cigar
    I must be dreaming. In a good way.

Also, why am I using so many spoiler tags? Are they necessary?
    Not in this thread. Minor spoilers are allowed here.
    Oh ok, so I guess this is so good that it deserves repeating without spoiler tags ;)

Bond fishing or shooting a red snapper with a wood speargun or a pistol, gutting it and feeding it to a cat, while possibly smoking a cigar

Yes!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    As stupid as it sounds, I'm wondering if
    Bond is alone when we meet him... this gives him time to perhaps be with Ana, once he's on the mission... later in the film, he and madeleine's paths cross again... (Maddy may have some relationship with the missing scientist?)... It's just strange that she's not yet been seen.. or it could just be scheduling and I'm wayyy over-thinking this...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    This is great. Since the conference, I've seen nothing that gives me concern.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,241
    peter wrote: »
    As stupid as it sounds, I'm wondering if
    Bond is alone when we meet him... this gives him time to perhaps be with Ana, once he's on the mission... later in the film, he and madeleine's paths cross again... (Maddy may have some relationship with the missing scientist?)... It's just strange that she's not yet been seen.. or it could just be scheduling and I'm wayyy over-thinking this...

You could be on to something there @peter…
    We don't know how big a role Léa Seydoux will have, right? Could be less screen time this time for all we know.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Craig looks at the top of his game, the best since CR.