"You killed my dog "...John Wick discussion

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    50 days left until John Wick 3: Parabellum.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I think in Japan a full month later; still unconfirmed. Sigh ...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I think in Japan a full month later; still unconfirmed. Sigh ...

Not only the excessive waiting for a new film, but also the fact that you're uncertain for so long must be a real drag for Japanese cinema-going.
    I can count on Bond being released a full month after Korea, typically. Annoyingly. Everybody in Asia gets there first, I think. ;) John Wick, I am unsure.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Nice, long, interesting clip - thanks!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    John Wick 3: Parabellum officially clocks in at 2 hours & 10 minutes.
    That's fine. I would have been happy with a little longer, too.
    Works perfectly for me, a little bit longer than its predecessor so I can't complain.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 15,686
    John Wick 3 has officially gotten an R Rating, for pervasive strong violence, and some language.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 12,459
    Ok with me. Bring it.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 40,370
    For fans of John Wick in New York on May 10th, sign up for 'The Continental Experience':

https://johnwick.movie/thecontinental/

The first clip has been released:

batae4z660t21.jpg
    Nice. And IMAX :) I won't get to see it in that, but I will have a deluxe theater, with lounge/recliner comfy chair, unblocked view of screen, and a glass of wine at hand. This one, and the Avengers End Game, are two of the most anticipated films for me in ages.
    My local cinema is doing a triple feature of the films a day before release: the first two, then the premiere of the third as a midnight release, of sorts. I'm debating going to it! Would be such a blast.

edited April 2019 Posts: 40,370

john-wick-3-new-image-1168163.jpeg
    Grabbed my tickets for the premiere on Thursday, May 16th, so excited for what's in store.
    So VERY psyched about this film! And I have not seen any further trailers, just going into this fresh.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 15,686

nzviba0a5jv21.jpg
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Desperately waiting
    Happily waiting and avoiding trailers.
    I couldn't help myself and dove into the trailers a fair bit, but haven't felt like I've seen too much. It's been just enough to have my excitement at full throttle. Nearly two weeks left! I still can't believe it's so close already.
    Opens here May 26th. Seeing it in deluxe theater (same one I saw End Games). I am budgeting to see it twice; oh yeah. ;)
    edited May 2019 Posts: 15,686
    Opens here May 26th. Seeing it in deluxe theater (same one I saw End Games). I am budgeting to see it twice; oh yeah. ;)

I'll be seeing it twice on the big screen too. This film, John Wick: Chapter 2 and Mission Impossible: Fallout are the only action flicks of the past few years I went to see twice in cinemas.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I forgot it was so close. Looks like it's up to the John Wick standard +
    Very much looking forward to this third and final movie.
    Be sad to see JW go.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited May 2019 Posts: 5,185
    Benny wrote: »
    Be sad to see JW go.

It will probably not be the last though. Both Keanu and Chad, the director, said they want to keep making John Wick films.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    00Agent wrote: »
    Benny wrote: »
    Be sad to see JW go.

It will probably not be the last though. Both Keanu and Chad, the director, said they want to keep making John Wick films.

That's good to hear I want them to keep going as much as they can.