No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Univex wrote: »
    Well, from the new pics, Felix is not wearing an Omega Speedmaster like I thought.

Can't really tell what Daniel's wearing.

Some better shots in that Mail article of it. Definitely could be new.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6971817/Bond-25-Daniel-Craig-day-filming-Jamaica.html?ito=rss-google-news
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    [*] Is there a photo where anyone got a good look at the (nice!) watch Craig is wearing? An Omega for sure, but no clue which model at this quality. Could just be your classic Planet Ocean from a distance.

40rNaQJ.jpg

I think it's the new Seamaster Diver 300m

Omega+Diver+300M+Collection

Craig’s haircut is the same as in spectre it’s looks.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Craig's looking sharp!
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Craig looks perfect in B25 so far.

Agreed. The pictures got a bit of a QOS vibe about it. I like it :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well I'm happy so far. Looks good. Bringing back a certain CR vibe. Casual clothes, warm climate. Felix!
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans

Indeed, Craig has silenced all those who doubted his ability to get in shape,
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    You couldn't not agree that Craig looks great.
    He's certainly looking as good as he did in SP. He's aged very well.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Univex wrote: »
    Regarding sunglasses, I've always had a big love for Craig's Bahamas sunglasses, the Persol 2244.

More of an acetate sunglasses kind of guy myself. Dark tortoise preferably. The best ones so far, IMO, were the TF Snowdon from SP. Craig has really been a sunglasses man, hasn't he? How many were there so far? 2 per film, almost?
    Can't say I like Tom Ford as a brand, but his SP acetate sunglasses were great.

My favorite shades of all time, however, would be the Oliver Peoples Victory 55, thanks to Jeffrey Donovan's Burn Notice outlook.

2004OriginalRelease-Oliver-Peoples-Victory-55-Brad-Pitt-Mr.jpg

Wouldn't mind if Bond adopts these glasses for a round or two.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 7,889
    Lol, I do have to laugh that many comments on the DM are about Craig's stunt double; it appears that he's quite popular.

After a second glance, to me the stunt double looks more like Scott Bakula than Daniel Craig.
    TR007 wrote: »
    Craig looks fantastic in these photos. So cool to see him and Wright together again after 11 years.

Have we arrived at a hair situation after all these years that finally doesn't cause WW3 on here?
    Jeffrey wrote: »

Agreed. The pictures got a bit of a QOS vibe about it. I like it :)

That's what I was thinking, though his slightly older look really works in his favor. I'm liking his look here just as much if not even more than in QoS.
    Getafix wrote: »
    TR007 wrote: »
    Craig looks fantastic in these photos. So cool to see him and Wright together again after 11 years.

Have we arrived at a hair situation after all these years that finally doesn't cause WW3 on here?

Craig looks very good indeed. The steely grey hair makes him look even cooler and deadlier and the cut is v good. Terrific to see Wright back as Leiter and in Jamaica too -- I've got a very good vibe about Bond 25.

I'm really digging the positive vibes on this thread. I think I'll stay here awhile.
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    She'll most likely be a 00 agent, but where does all this bs that SHE WILL BE DA 007 REPLACEMENTZ come from?

Possibly from the synopsis that Bond is now retired and no longer on active duty is my own guess. It's not much of a jump to think that the writers (which there are many) could take this opportunity to introduce a different 00 agent that's taken Bond's prefix while he's away, whether temporary or permanent, and give Bond a run for his money. Also, it would fit in with the current Hollywood trend of girl-power and the emasculation of the male hero. Maybe Barbara, who's been quite vocal about her support of #MeToo, might want to subvert our expectations of B25 with a role reversal and have a female 00 making the majority of the right choices on the mission that make Bond question his own antiquated approach? Again, I'm not saying that this is where the plot is going to go because, quite frankly, I don't know. But without knowing more details anything is possible.
  • Fantastic pictures turning up. DC looks like he his having a great time in those pics. Only a day since filming began and CF is already spoiling us with his behind the scenes pics! Can't wait to see more!
    edited April 2019 Posts: 7,889
    Welcome back Mr. Bond

5bGk4N9.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    talos7 wrote: »
    Welcome back Mr. Bond

5bGk4N9.jpg
    It's a 300M alright! :D
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    Welcome back Mr. Bond

5bGk4N9.jpg
    It's a 300M alright! :D

Black shirt and grey jeans look fantastic!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Welcome back Mr. Bond

5bGk4N9.jpg

Bad.Ass.
  • RC7RC7
    Craig looks great.

I’m seriously excited they’re shooting in Jamaica. Getting a great vibe about the film already.
    I think Mr Fukunaga and myself are on the same page for B25. That's a good sign.
    I’m loving absolutely everything about these set pics!!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2019 Posts: 10,586
    This looks fantastic. They're shooting this sequence in IMAX, which leads me to believe that car ride in the blue Land Rover will be a tense one, leading into some vehicle action. Just speculation of course. Loving the look of this so far.

Craig's look is giving me QoS vibes.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Welcome back Mr. Bond

5bGk4N9.jpg

Damn, if I'm even half as fit as Dan looks here by the time I'm his age, my 50s will be a fun decade.
    Hope Babs is dusting off Dan's B26 contract docs.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Great to see Jeffrey Wright there and it's great to finally see Daniel back as Bond. He looks in great shape, really looking forward to this
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    La Paz, Mexico...
    Ah, these journos! :D

mail.jpg
    I am already madly in love with the great Suttirat Anne Larlarb!