No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

I feel like Zorin waiting for Silicon Valley to blow up.................."only minutes more, Karl!"
    Set timer for six minutes... Plus thirty!

Six minutes, check! ;)

Last call!
    peter wrote: »
    I have a theory, that’s all it is: they do know the title but there is a major plot point in the words, a hint of where the story will be going.

Like some have written, it’ll be better to release it with the first teaser trailer.

Timing is everything.
    Interesting theory Peter. I reckon you could be on to something there.
    Univex wrote: »
    fanbond123 wrote: »
    A lot of films have short one word titles, seems popular - Vice (about Dick Cheney - the former vice president), Solo, Sully (about the plane crash and pilot),the forthcoming Joker film called Joker, Glass, Logan (about Wolverine) etc. I doubt Eon would go with 007 or Bond as the title.

What about Madeleine? :))

Too Marcel Proust ;)

Fukunaga might be a fan for all we know!
    A lot of films have short one word titles, seems popular - Vice (about Dick Cheney - the former vice president), Solo, Sully (about the plane crash and pilot),the forthcoming Joker film called Joker, Glass, Logan (about Wolverine) etc. I doubt Eon would go with 007 or Bond as the title.
    Vesper.

It'll be that chocolate surprise.

If Eva Green returns in some capacity, why not?
    Getting closer..........
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Set timer for six minutes... Plus thirty!
    Six minutes, check! ;)
    Last call!
    Buy me a pint!
    Vesper.

There's no other way around. ;)
    Vesper.

Exactly!
    Vesper.

Exactly!

Did anyone mention the words Eva Green and round? Yeah!
    (there's a particular Dreamers gif I'd like to post here, but won't ;) )
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Vesper.

Exactly!
    giphy.gif
    Death To Spies - absolute corker of a title (suggested by other MI6 fans). It's not gonna be that though, is it! I love that title. Not long to go!!!!!
    peter wrote: »
    I have a theory, that’s all it is: they do know the title but there is a major plot point in the words, a hint of where the story will be going.

Like some have written, it’ll be better to release it with the first teaser trailer.

Timing is everything.

Great theory, @peter.

When you think about it, consider what revealing SPECTRE so early really did for us. It took a lot of wind out of the sails early. We immediately knew Waltz was Blofeld, for example, aside from whatever Cumberbatch-isn't-Khan games they tried to play.

Taking a break from work, for this! So excited! And I hope they'll announce the composer as well.
    Almost time!!! Any leaks on the title?
    Vesper.

Exactly!
    giphy.gif

Naughty!
    007 minutes
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 847
    Gentlemen, can we create I don't know a topic like "your thinking/reaction about the conference" for avoid the think like in the image bellow and have the rare few messages with actual "news abouts the film" not be drown and lost in the flow of reactions and speculations (who didn't add any news)? :

EUjld8s.png
  • Minutes to go, enjoy the show everyone!
    fjdinardo wrote: »

No... no leakage. ;) But my money is on DEATH TO SPIES. We should all think DEATH TO SPIES and our mental power will make it so!!!!

3 minutes!!!
    Two minutes and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    It's obviously going to Wave Link or Quantum of Eclipse.
    See you all on the other side - here’s hoping for the best.
    One minute and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just says "waiting for..." now.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Another delay? :D
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    fjdinardo wrote: »

No... no leakage. ;) But my money is on DEATH TO SPIES. We should all think DEATH TO SPIES and our mental power will make it so!!!!

I concur

Gentlemen, can we create I don't know a topic like "your thinking/reaction about the conference" for avoid the think like in the image bellow and have the rare few messages with actual "news abouts the film" not be drown and lost in the flow of reactions and speculations (who didn't add any news)? :

EUjld8s.png

Yeah :D
    They're in GOLDENEYE!!!
    No title yet!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    NO TITLE TODAY.
    Still no title !!!!!!!!!