No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    jake24 wrote: »
    fanbond123 wrote: »
    Hopefully this guy is wrong!

No title announced? That would be a shame.
    How dumb is that? They've only had 3 and a half years to come up with one...

Well that would be a shame, if true. Maybe they'll reveal the title along with the first teaser or full trailer?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    fanbond123 wrote: »
    He's probably wrong.
    I doubt it. He's in Jamaica right now covering it for the BBC.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 1,661
    The promotion on Sky Cinema mentioned the title reveal. The thread update here mentioned title to be revealed:
    Bond 25 Production Diary: Official title & cast reveal Tomorrow at 13:10 BST/05:10 PST

Why go to the effort of a tv 'reveal' and not reveal the title? Seems the ideal time.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I wouldn't take the thread title as concrete fact given I was merely going by what I know.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,343
    No title reveal today? Frustrating.

BUT no title reveal today means they don't have a title yet, so hopefully the movie won't be called
    ECLIPSE.
    Which is good news.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I'm so, so, so nervous.
    Well not long to go and we'll find out. Fingers crossed the title and title logo are revealed. :)
    I'm so, so, so nervous.
    For the lack of title? Same.
    The Star Wars title was revealed in the teaser trailer, perhaps this'll be the same.
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    I am going to be in denial about this tweet perhaps eon building more tension by delivering false information, It has to be the case the title must be revealed!
    shamanimal wrote: »
    The Star Wars title was revealed in the teaser trailer, perhaps this'll be the same.
    Makes sense. Meaning we'd have to wait until at least August.
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    W6N... W6N...
    Ready to burn the air between Argentina and Jamaica!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark

Avengers: Endgame too.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 1,661
    But Ep 9 title was revealed at the SW celebration convention - which is a press conference of sorts. The title/trailer were part of the convention.

There is another major Twitter claim about a certain character returning.
    Mark my words the title will be revealed in an hour!
    Well, Lizo's there, and he's quite reliable. But maybe he was miss informed by EON, to keep the secrecy until 0 hour.
    One hour to go!!!
    Ip2nlo.gif

Univex wrote: »
    Well, Lizo's there, and he's quite reliable. But maybe he was miss informed by EON, to keep the secrecy until 0 hour.

Exactly!!
    matt_u wrote: »
    No title reveal today? Frustrating.

BUT no title reveal today means they don't have a title yet, so hopefully the movie won't be called
    ECLIPSE.
    Which is good news.

Agreed. Sounds like they have not decided on the final title yet and so any working titles we have heard are even more unlikely to be the final choice.

• edited April 2019 Posts: 53
    Whilst it would be unusual to not have the title revealed I suppose there is two circumstances there could be reason for this:
    1/ I don't think it would be uncommon for Eon to have indecisiveness over the title, either way they know they're likely to make fans unhappy over whether it's enough level of Fleming or not and won't want it to overshadow a positive event. If they've not decided on it, this may be because They undoubtedly have to satisfy themselves, the director, the distributor, the story, hell, even Craig for his final film. So yes. To not have decided on a title would be disappointing, but not without reason.
    2/ They do know the title. (After all "It's not Shatterhand") and are choosing to deliberately hold it back to a later date to maximise the publicity. (again, not uncommon now :"Endgame" anyone?)
    Either way or neither way , I'm just going to choose to focus on the positives that we are actually getting some details and it's the details they're comfortable to release at this time. That's all we can ask for :)
    here is the youtube link! 1 hour!

If the title is revealed - fingers crossed - Lizo is gonna look a bit silly. It's easy to believe stuff online, it's hard to filter out the facts from the fiction.
    Anyone, where's the live feed?
    One hour to go!!!
    Ip2nlo.gif

D4_orizXsAEBWlo.jpg
  • manovermanover uk
    That journo is reliable.
    Not to worry about title reveal..production is starting and hopefully main cast is set.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Yeah, they created a lot of hype only to reveal they had chosen the laziest title ever.
    Walecs wrote: »
    Yeah, they created a lot of hype only to reveal they had chosen the laziest title ever.

Lazier than Jason Bourne?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Walecs wrote: »

Lazier than Jason Bourne?

On par, IMO.
    Anyone, where's the live feed?

:)